Part 1

Jill Ellis owner of the Uniter States Women's National Soccer Orphanage woke up on a Monday morning and went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Soon the oldest kids Christie Rampone, Shannon Boxx and Abby Wambach came out of their rooms and said " Morning Jill." " morning girls sleep well." They all nodded and started getting Juice, Milk, plates and silverware out and on the table. The rule was first up first serve

Then slowly people started coming down from their rooms.
Tobin Heath, Amy Rodriguez and Lauren Cheney ( her maiden name) or the New Kids came out and they were called that because they all came together at the same time.
Then Hope Solo and Carli Lloyd came down and both looked tired so Jill asked " Hope Amelia, Carli Ann..did you stay up reading again and don't lie." The 14 year olds ( just go with it) replied " yes okay we did." They both sat at the large table and glanced at the 12 year olds next to them ( again just go with it). They looked at them and then Tobin said " don't look at us we slept all night."  Then they heard " I'm glad you could." Rebecca 'Becky' Sauerbrunn and Julie Johnston came down and Christie went over and wrapped her arms around them and asked " why couldn't you sleep?" " how many times do I have to say I'm sorry!!" Then Morgan Paige Brian and Meghan Klingenberg came down and Morgan told them " I'm sorry I wake up crying and the walls are very thin!" " hey no shouting Morgan Paige." Jill said Telling the youngest of the family at only 7 years old not to yell at the other girls. Morgan groaned and laid her head down on the table so Lauren went over and said " I have an idea remember the song Boxxy used to sing to us." They all nodded and Lauren said " let's sing it." As soon as they all started singing Morgan got up and left and a door slamming could he heard and then the last people Lori Chalupny,Whitney Engen, Sydney Leroux, Ashlyn Harris, Alyssa Naeher, Alex Morgan ( who was picked up by Abby and sat in her lap), Megan Rapinoe, and Ali krieger came down and asked  " what was that about?" " let me go talk to her." Carli said. Getting up and heading upstairs.

End of chapter