Chapter 1 ~ The truth

Tessa's POV:
Hello, my name is Tessa. I am currently 14 years old and getting ready to turn 15.

My life isn't easy because....... Well, I don't know who my dad is. My mom is abusive but lately she's been hiding something from me. I can just sense it.

I can sense stuff and tell when stuff is about to happen. I am like a prophet. I listen to Rock and Metal music and that's all. My favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, Motionless In White, etc.

I kinda hope someday I will get to meet my dad. But that's the problem...... I don't even know his name. I think it's Jeremy but I'm not certain. I'm not even aloud to see my birth certificate it's that ridiculous. But, wanna know what's even more ridiculous? That I can't go to any Black Veil Brides concert cause of my mom.

It's stupid. People say I look like Jinxx, but I just don't see the resemblance or I don't know why. Could he be related to me? Eh, I don't know and I kinda don't care. But it would be awesome if He was.

I really would like to meet my dad someday, but I know it will never happen. Living without a dad or mom is hard. People think it's easy but it isn't.

Everyday at school, I get bullied and probably worse. I have failing grades and well I rather go back to 8th grade cause then it would be easier.

High school is the worse. The schools, the staff, the students, everything! All my teachers hate me so I just get F's. And on Tests I get A's. Well that's what the computer tells me anyway when I take a test so, yea.

But my record tells a whole different story. It has record me doing everything. Like when I get a write up/referral or like when I missed school or skipped school or like when I get detention.

My record is horrible. I've been in detention 10 times now and I've got kicked out of school for 2 weeks..... Yea 9th grade sucks. My mom doesn't even care she just makes fun of me.

I was sitting down in class when they called me down to the office. "Tessa Taylor please come to the office please, Tessa Taylor." The Intercom said. Everyone looked at me as I got out of my seat. My best friend, Sharon asked what I did. I don't know really... I walked to the office and the Jinxx was standing in front of me.

"Tessa, do you know Julia Taylor?" Jinxx asked me. I shook my head yes and just stared at him.

"Well, Tessa..... I need to tell you something." Jinxx said. "What is it?" I asked. "Tessa, I'm your dad." Jinxx said. My jaw dropped. "No, it can't be." I said. "Come on I'm taking you out of school for the rest of the day." Jinxx said. "We'll talk when we get into the car." He said.

He cannot be my dad. He cannot! That'll mean I'm a daughter of a famous rockstar. I want a DNA test to prove that I'm his daughter.

"Jinxx....," I said but got caught off, "You can call me dad." Jinxx said. "Okay dad* umm can we get a DNA test?" I said. "Why?" Jinxx asked. "Because well I can't be the daughter of a famous rockstar who plays guitar for my favorite band!" I said.

"Wait, you like Black Veil Brides?" Jinxx asked. "Yes." I said. "Okay well I suppose we go get a DNA test." He said. I nodded my head as we got into the car.

"So..... Jinxx.... I mean dad. Umm how do you know I'm your daughter?" I asked him.

"Your mother called me telling me that I have a daughter and well when I came to your house she showed me pictures of you and she showed me the birth certificate." Dad said.

"What does that prove?" I asked. "Well when she showed me pictures of you there was one with you, me, and your mother. I thought she cheated on me but since we always got into arguments she kicked me out of hers and yours life." He said.

I looked at him not believing what he was saying. "So wait, my mom kicked you out of her and mines life?" I asked. "Yep." Jinxx said.

"I'm not sure, Dad.... Mother said that you abandoned her." I said looking at him. "Well, then she is completely wrong." He said.

"Who should I trust? I mean yea, I know you're trust worthy, but I've never had a dad before cause well for one I never got to meet him tell now and for two, moms been telling truths to me ever since 6th grade." I said.

"What was the first lie your mother had told you?" Jinxx said. "That my father was an asshole." I said.

He had a weird look in his face and instead of going to go get a DNA test he turned the car around and started heading towards my house. "Well, you probably already know this but your mother is a disgrace." Jinxx said. "I know, she's an alcoholic and she's abusive." I said. "I hope this isn't to much but have you ever self harmed?" Dad asked me. "Yes..... I still kinda do." I said feeling guilty. "I'm glad you're honest. How do you self harm? Do you cut, drink, smoke.... What?" Dad asked me looking concerned. "Cut as if I am trying to get blood out of my body." I said... "Well, when we get to your house I want you to throw that weapon you are using away cause self harming is not worth it, darling." Dad said. "Okay." I said. "Also pack your stuff, you're not living with Julia anymore. You will get to meet Andy, Jake, Cc, and Ashley." Dad had said.

"Whoa whoa whoa..... You're saying that I get to meet the Andy Biersack, The Jake Pitts, The Christian 'Cc' Coma, and THE ASHLEY PURDY?!!" I said in shock. "Yes, that's right." Jinxx said. "OMG I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY MOM ALREADY!" I said yelling in pure excitement. "Well, don't get to excited." Dad said.

I get to meet the rest of the band soon and I don't get to live with my mother anymore. I am so happy! Wishes do come true!!!

A/N
Okay well, I hope you like the first chapter. I have another story out called Forever Lost. If you want to save time then go to my profile and press works. You will see it and I hope you enjoy it. It's an Andy Biersack fanfic ^•^
Have fun, bye.