Abigary's 3rd Character: Takeshi Hisunami

Name: Takeshi Hikari Hisunami (Take, Shi-Shi, Hiku)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Race: Unknowingly Gerudo; he believes he's Hylian

Appearance and Outfit: Takeshi has brown hair. He wears a kimono of sorts with black pants. He always wears a white headband given to him by his 'father,' Ganondorf.

Weapons: Takeshi fights with a katana.

Personality: Takeshi is very cocky. He is confident and fierce, and he loves to be in control. Like Karuka, Takeshi likes things done his way, but unlike Karuka, his judgement is very poor. He often rushes into battle without thinking about the consequences.

Fears: He has never once admitted he is scared of anything, but he is terrified of speaking to a crush and he also hates sand. He's not scared of it, it just bugs him.

Backstory: Takeshi was abandoned by his mother as a child. She didn't want him to have the same family as she did; the rough side of the Gerudos. Unfortunately, Takeshi was left with Ganondorf, the roughest of all Gerudos. Ganondorf (Dorfie as I call him. [Tetra's idea.]), was surprisingly caring to the child. He had always wanted a successor in case he was defeated, which was inevitable. Ganondorf was a caring father, but when it came to fighting, he had one motto: no mercy. In this war, Takeshi would obviously be on his father's side.

Crush/Relationship: No one yet, but I'm considering shipping him with Karuka. What do you all think?

Other: He doesn't know he's Azula's sister.