Prologue

How thunder boomed, the sky rumbled, the waves rolled, and the ground shook advised how the big three were fighting over a considerably serious issue.

"Father," Artemis said "Please, calm down."

"Brother," Zeus bawled ignoring his daughter's word "How dare you."

"I did not do anything." Poseidon said "I was just saying, what if the child of the prophercy turned down on us."

"My children is not weak." Zeus gritted his teeth "Thalia will do a perfect job preserving Olympus."

"Why, brother." Hades said "Would you think your child is the child of the prophecy"

"So you are questioning my child?" Zeus roared.

"We are getting off point." Poseidon interrupted "How can we know the child of the prophecy would not turn down on us."

"What about we raise them on Olympus" Hestia suggested.

"I think-" Hades said before getting interrupted by Zeus

"-That is a prominent idea!"

"Could you please stop interrupting-" Hades muttered with his arms crossed.

"Imagine how we are going to have little demigods running around on Olympus." Aphrodite cooed.

"But, Husband." Hera reasoned "It is against the ancient law."

"We should take on a vote."

"Right." Zeus agreed "Who agrees we should raise the child of the ours on Olympus."

Athena, Poseidon, Zeus, Artemis, Hermes, Aphrodite and Apollo raised their hands.

"Then," Zeus said "Who doesn't agree."

Ares, Hades, Hephaestus, Hera and Dionysus raised their hands.

"Very well." Zeus stated, satistified "By next month, the children of the big three shall be brought up and raised here on Olympus."

The gods nodded in acknowledgement.

"Council dismissed."