Hermes

"This is the ring that contain the blessing of the twelve Olympians." Athena said. "First. It's a reminder to never betray Olympus. Second. It's a tracker for us to acknowledge where you are. Third. You may use the power of the blessing in a deadly, deadly emergency. Understood?"

"Yes" the kids called in unison.

"Good. We don't want to see a whole country destroyed because of you guys playing with such powers."

"Anyways, council dismissed." Zeus said.

"Let the party begin."

"Actually," Percy whispered. "What is this party for."

"A farewell party." Aphrodite smiled sweetly, "Sending you to Camp Half-Blood."

"What?"

"Oh, did we forget to tell you?" Poseidon raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, except from Nico, you are going to Camp Half-Blood."

_____

P E R C Y

The beautiful sound of Thalia's flute echoed around the ball room as uncle Zeus and Aunt Hera opened the dance floor and the guests followed.

"Hey, little cousin," Hermes jogged to him from the other side of the room. "What are you doing here alone looking dumbfounded? Yeah, yeah, it's not everyday that you get the chance to see them together not arguing about how flirty your uncle is."

Rats are delicious. A raspy male voice said.

Hi, Percy, a female voice greeted. I felt like I haven't seen you for so long.

"Hey," he said, setting his phone on vibrate. "Behave, you two. I'm trying to make a quick delivery here, plus you just saw him this morning Martha."

I laughed.

"So, Mister," Hermes snapped his fingers as a paper bag appeared out of thin air. "This is yours and sign this for me please."

"What is it?"

"Drachmas and blue foods" He took George and Martha in pen and note-pad form and did what he said.

"Thank you for using Hermes Express and. . I gotta go."

You have an arranged meeting in twenty-seven seconds, Martha said.

And five hundred-eighty-six more overnight deliveries to go, George added.

"Bye, my young cousin." He waved.

"Thank you, Hermes. Bye George and Martha."

Good night, Martha said.

Dream about rats, George told me.

Later that night, the party was over and a week after, we were sent down from Olympus to Camp Half-Blood.