Chapter 3

A/N:

I'm sorry for all the spelling mistakes. I'm typing this on my phone and that's not the easiest thing to do. Just bare with me! I hope you'll still understand this though

Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did David tell Killian? It must've been important if Killian completely ignored me when David glared at him. I walked over to David. "what did you tell him?" I asked. "Nothing that worries you." He said. "No, it worries me! Tell me now!" I yelled. "What's the problem?" Mary Margaret said, walking over to us. "Dad told Killian something that made him afraid to speak to me!" I yelled. "David! What did you tell him?" She asked, surprised. "Why are you on the side of Emma and Killian getting together?!" He yelled. "Because she's our daughter and she can love whoever she wants. She's the one who will have to stay with them, not us!" She yelled. I crossed my arms. "Now what did you tell him?" I demanded. "I only said he should stay away from you." He lied. "Dad, I thought you would know this by now. I'm good at knowing when someone is lying." I said. "But you don't need to know what I said. Its between Killian and I." He said. "If its about her, she deserves to know." Mary Margaret said. "I only told him to stay away from you or else I would make him walk his own plank." David said. "And that frightened him?" Marh Margaret asked. "No. He's lying." I said. He shook his head. "We promised,with Henry, that we would keep no secrets from each other." I said. "I told him about slaying the dragon and how he's a lot easier to get rid of then a dragon, so he better stay away from my daughter." David growled. "There was no reason to say that to him!" I yelled. "Yes there..." He started, but I walked away, over to Killian. "Don't worry, he won't kill you." I said. "How do you know that for sure, love?" He asked. "I won't let him." I said. He grinned. "Besides, since when are you persuaded into being frightened?" I asked. "When it has to do with someone I care about." He said. "And who do you care about?" I asked. "Who do I care about?" He asked back, raising an eyebrow. I nodded. "You, Swan. Only you." He smiled. I looked down and my eye caught the Port and Starboard markings again. "Who exactly were you teaching." I asked. "No one with any importance, lass." He said. "But I can teach you more then I could teach them." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and said "But I would like to know who." He looked down, sliding his finger across the markings. "A boy I saved out of the ocean. The Shadow was had him but he escaped and landed in the ocean." "Any connection with anyone aboard now?" I asked. "Just two." He said. "And what might those be?" I asked, curiously. "One, he was Crocodile's son. Two, he used to love you." He said. I gasped quickly. "Neal?" I asked surprised. "Baelfire." He whispered. "What happened?" I asked. "He believed I was the one who killed his mom, Milah. He also learned I wanted to kill his father." Killian sighed. "And then how'd he leave?" I asked. "I let the Lost Ones take him." He whispered. "And I shouldn't have." I couldn't help but feel bad for him, even though this was Henry's dad we are talking about. "Well he wanted to leave me, too." I whispered. "No, he wanted to protect and save you." He whispered back. "He didn't do that well!" I argued. "But I can. I can and will." He smiled. I smiled back at him and drifted closer to him. All of a sudden I heard David whisper the same thing about the dragon to Killian. Killian pulled away quickly. "I won't let David hurt you! Just like you won't hurt me!" I desperately said. He smiled and kissed me. When I opened my eyes again, David was marching towards us. "Get behind me!" I ordered. "You're pretty brave, love." He said, going behind me. I grabbed a sword. "Emma he's not trustworthy! He'll just brake your heart just like the other two!" David said. "Graham was killed, he didn't abandon me." I said. Regina overhead this. "How did Graham Humbert die, exactly?" She said grinning. "A heart attack." I said. "After remembering I have his heart." She said. I gasped. "Well had." She laughed. "Regina, you are being good for Henry." Mary Margaret said. "But he's not here. So why not tell Emma here, the truth." She grinned, from ear to ear. A tear slid down my face but I held the sword stronger. "Graham's death wasn't an accident." She said. Anger was building up inside of me. "It was me! You two did jot deserve to be together!" She laughed. "You killed a person I loved only to get revenge on me?" I yelled. "And because I didn't want the town to remember who they really are!" She yelled. "Regina, that wasn't right to do." Killian said. "Shut it Jones." She demanded. "Your heart can be next." She smiled. Killian started to move forward at her. "I dare you." He said. She reached out at him but I pushed him away. "No! I'm not loosing a third person!" I cried at him. "Don't do this to me." He sadly looked into my eyes and said "as long as you never leave me." I smiled and said "I promise I won't leave you." He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand, helping me up off the floor I had knocked us on. I thought Regina had changed. I thought she had changed for Henry. But obviously that wasn't the case. It was a bad idea to invite her along. But Lillian makes up for it.