You Are Mine

You are mine

Written by :- hedonistic

________________________________________________________________________________

"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop.  "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only yours. Don't tell me what I can and can't do to you," he murmured.  "I-" I started. My protests were silenced with his lips pressed against mine, and the traitor I was to myself, I made no move to remove them. ~Amabelle Murdock has experienced much, much more than an eighteen year old should. She witnessed her pack being brutally murdered and her parents dying while saving she and her siblings. Her heavy past is a burden that she feels no other person should feel the need to help carry. ~Beau Chandler is the breathtakingly possessive alpha-to-be. There's just one thing holding him back from gaining the alpha title--a mate. He needs a luna by his side in order to rule his pack. When Amabelle and Beau meet, both are desperately in love with each other. However, Amabelle is determined not to let her past be a burden to her mate. Beau is determined to show Amabelle that she belongs to him. (Sequel: The Alpha's Mate)

THIS BOOK IS GOOD AND IT'S SEQUEL THE ALPHA'S MATE IS NOW IN THE PROCESS OF BEING WRITTEN