Chapter 3 - where things start getting good! :3

It had been three weeks since Tom had seen that girl. That strange mystifying girl. He had not stopped thinking about her since.

At first, his thoughts were dreamy, lovely about wanting to be with her, they started getting more obsessive.

He wanted her. So he would have her.

That.

Was.

It.

After awhile, they got worst. More murderous, less, well loving. She would be with him, and if not, he would kill her. Even if she was with him, he would kill her. He started obsessing over. Obsessing over killing her, he thought about it so much it started to drive him insane. It wasn't enough for him to just think about killing her, he had to kill her; and it had to be perfect. He had been reading more about Jeff the Killer, he'd been reading it every night. He didn't mean to, but he somehow always ended up reading it. It was compulsive.

He didn't want to read it anymore. He didn't want to be skeptical. He didn't want to believe in something that didn't exist.

So, one night, he decided to make it exist.

It was late and he was tired, he looked in the mirror. He hadn't combed his hair since that eventful night, he had a hunched back and for some reason he just couldn't stop himself from smiling. He didn't want to stop either. He pulled out a brush from the dresser draws in his bathroom and started combing out the knots, slowly, one by one. His hair had gotten longer it now just past is jaw line and it was dead black. He muttered to himself "I don't look right. this. isn't. right!"

He started to get angry. His smile dropped, Tom couldn't make himself smile again.

He tried.

And tried.

But it wouldn't work.

He threw his brush though the mirror, glass shards shattered everywhere, there were still a few shards where the mirror used to be, he looked at himself. He didn't think he looked right.

He bent down, and slowly picked up a piece of glass looking at it., he muttered to himself "Now... now i'll smile forever."

He opened his mouth and put the piece of glass and the corner of his mouth and pulled upwards, he could hear and feel the skin ripping, blood was pouring everywhere, but for some stupid reason, he just.... couldn't stop laughing.