4

Indya in MM

Chapter four.

Indya-

The next morning i woke up legs soar and all. August was still in my bed laying next to me as i tried to wake him up.

I got on top of him and start kissing on his neck as his hands grabbed my ass and he finally opened his eyes.

"I gotta go somewhere today", i said as he smiled kissing my lips.

"Breakfast in the kitchen I'll be in the shower after that i gotta leave", i yelled out.

"Okay", he said getting up.

August-

I went into her kitchen and saw a nice meal waiting for me.

Damn maricle never did this for a nigga.

As i ate last night with me and Indya kept replaying in my head. It was different and she was different...and the sex felt perfect like no other.

I checked my phone and saw a had miss calls from maricle and some texts from her which i most definitely ignored. I then checked my schedule for today.

I had a video shoot for my single cry in the next few hours.

"You ready", indya said coming out fully dressed.

"Where ya ass going look like that", i stopped to take a look at her as she rolled her eyes.

"To take care sum business", she said as i nodded getting up.

"Well just take me to my house cuz i gotta get ready for sum shit too", i responded grabbing her hand.

"What?", she asked.

I kissed her as she stood on her tippytoes and kissed me back.

"Ight im out see ya soon lovely", i said leaving out her place.

-

-

-

-

Indya-
I approached the modeling gig i just start modeling at as i walked inside the building.

I went to changing room and changed into w.e they had ready for me as i waited for this photo shoot.

"Indya marie",the photographer called as i stood right up.

"Your gonna be modeling with maricle watts today for the cover of the new magazine", he said as maricle approached.

She gave me a look as i smirked. Im not finna let this bitch get in the way of my money.

After we both took about 50 shots i was damn near tired from all thar posing.

"Good body", maricle teased looking me down.

"Ya nigga like it", i said back as she charged up to me.

"I told you to leave him alone bitch!", she yelled as everyone looked at us.

I shook my head at how pathetic she was over a nigga that don't even want her.

After i left out the building i got a call from chandra.

She told to meet her at her house cuz I'll be watching the girls for the night ...more money for me.

-

-

-

@ chandra house

"Hey indya", the girls said as i walked in.

"The girls dinner is in the microwave and you already know their bed time", she replied as i nodded knowing i be letting them stay up late.

After a while i got comfortable and let them do w.e they want.

Kay started playing w my hair as suddenly i heard a knock at the door.

"Is that uncle Aug", kay said as i shrugged answering the door.

I opened it up to see August standing with food in his hands.

"August wyd here?", i asked as he walked in.

"I cant see my nieces", he said handing them food.

-

-

-