Dragon ball Z/GT: A new sayian?

4 Years have passed since the defeat of Omega Shenron and now with the dragon balls gone and Goku training with Shenron Earth is at peace. But whats this? A space-pod is heading to earth? 

Back at the lookout Dendei is watering the plants while Mr.Popo is doing what he always does, catching butterflies with his favorite net. "Ahhh... do.. do you feel that Mr.Popo? This insane energy, I feel something coming towards earth, said dendei as the water lota dropped from his hand. He asked Mr.Popo to immediately gather everyone and whith haste, he went and with haste he returned. Mr.Popo within a few seconds had conveyed the message to all the Z fighters 

Everyone rushed to the look out including Vegeta, which came as a surprise to most of them. It may be because of a change of heart due to Goku's untimely departure or may be it was his way of paying his respects to Goku's mission to maintain the peace on earth. Over there Dendei told everyone the news. He told them that there was an alien space pod coming towards earth, he told them the co-ordinates of the land it was landing on0 and all the details which i will not bore you with, lets just say a very strong enemy was heading towards earth. Everybody went to the position it was landing on, though Yamacha, at first wanted to set it down but when he saw the look at everyone's face he took back his words telling them he was merely joking and trying to defuse the tension that surrounded the atmosphere. The Z-figihters waited in the wasteland for long hours but after and hour (which felt like days) a space pod crashed about 1 1/2 km away and then came the big surprise out came An ear deafening sound, KAAAKKKORROOOT!!Out came Broly the legendary supersayian.  He saw Vegeta and in anger he transformed into a legendary super sayian. Vegeta and Gohan turned into super sayin 2 and the rest turned into super sayians. They all charged at him it was an epic fight, punches and kicks flying around a big bang attack there and a kamehameha there, Broly's strength was also very overwhelming  but it was clear that they had the upper hand but than suddenly Broly stopped and started to scream as if.. as if... as if he had seen Goku, it was so loud that someone across the galaxy could hear, all the mountains and hills around him crumbled into nothing, and to the delight of everyone Broly transformed into a super sayian 4. With one punch every one there went flying. He was standing straight with pride. Bulma let out a scream, which Broly did not like. He sent a huge energy blast volly towards Bulma. Just when they were about to hit her a miracle happend Vegeta stood infront of Bulma and casted himself between her and the blast and every one was surprised. Vegeta was a super sayian 3 now.He rushed towards broly and gave him a huge, menacing punch to the face and the two warriors stood their ground exchanging blows after blows after blows until Broly finally caught one of Vegeta's kicks and punched a hole through his stomach and just like that, he fell down and transformed back to his normal self.

Krillin pleaded with Trunks and Goten to buy some time so that he could pass around the senzu beans he got from Korin and without a second thought Trunks and Goten fused into Gotenks super sayian 3 and started to fight Broly. They both knew they were no match so they tried to distract him. Gotenks made a small army out of 10 white kamakazi ghosts and commanded them to kill Broly they latched on to Broly and blew themselves up but this kamikaze attack didn't do him any harm and Broly simply rushed towards them and then WHAM! The were sent flying with just one punch. He tried to get back up but than he fell to the ground and defused into the two.

Broly made a huge energy ball and threw it at vegeta but Gohan (super sayian 2) Kicked it back towards him. It didnt even so much as scratch Broly all it did was made it angrier.

Broly asked Gohan to give him his best shots (he sounded like a complete retard when he said this). He punched and kicked him but it did nothing. Broly punched and with that Gohan was sent flying, nobody was able to see this, no one except Vegeta who was watching helplessly . Broly charged an energy ball at him and it was about to hit him when Piccolo came and deflected it . He put Gohan safley on the ground and rushed to fight Broly but was easily put aside.

Krillin,Pan,Tien,Yamacha and Maj Uub were now fighting Broly. They couldn't even land a punch on him and he punched krillin in the gut, tien in his eye,and Yamacha an Maj Uub were sent flying by a kick.

Dendei arived in the battle field with master Roshi and Yajoroobi.  Roshi and Yajoroobi distracted Broly as Dendei healed Vegeta.

Broly bear hugged Roshi and was man handling him like a little baby. He was about to crush him when Vegeta kicked Roshi out of Broly's hands. Broly was now very angry. He karate chopped Vegeta and left him unconcious

All the Z warriors rushed towards him kicks and punches flying to the air. Everyone was trying super hard but it did no good .Broly was just toying with them.

Then Picollo landed a kick on his face. It made Broly mad he charged a super explosive wave and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM! All the Z fighters were thrown away.

It was as if all hope was lost. Vegeta regained consciousness and flew to battle him and this time he was ssj2. He ascked for every one for their power, mimicking Goku's technique used to defeat Broly. Every one gave him their power though they were very very hesitant. Vegeta used the power to transform into an ssj3 again and than stepped in to finish Broly. They both were almost the same . Vegeta punched Broly in the gut and kicked him hard, He went on to punch him again but Broly punched Vegeta making him go several feet underground, but he flew back out in a matter of seconds. They exchanged blows after blows. "THAT IS ENOUGHT YOU FREAKING PIGS!! I WILL NOT HAVE IT" , exclaimed Broly as he raised his hand up and an orb of some sort started to form. In a blink of an eye it was the size of a meteor he threw it at Vegeta who didnt expect this at all. Vegeta replied with a very strong big bang attack and soon the two were locked in an epic beam battle in which Vegeta proved the victor. Broly was sent flying towards the sun. Vegeta fell down trembling and turned back into his normal state but as soon as they started to rejoice, Broly crahed into the Earth right on the spot they were. The z fighters (and bulma who was flown to safety by krillin who was already carrying master roshi) flew away and to their surprise, apart from a few wounds Broly was unharmed and without hesitation blasted them all away. 

All hope seemed loss until a kind of portal came and a figure came out that no one recognized. He looked exactly like goku's super sayian 3 form and wore the exact same clothes but instead his hair was black. Krillin thought he had lost his mind until he found out that the others saw him too.

He stepped into the battle and rushed towards Broly. He kicked his head and sent him flying.

Broly got up and rushed towards him. They both traced each others movements and blow after blow they were equally strong.

Broly filled with rage formed a huge energy blast (bigger than goku's spirit bomb he used to kill omega shenron) He threw it directly at the mysterious man. He blocked it but it was no good he was sinking inside the earth but than he screamed. His hair turned blonde and he threw it back at Broly than said "its over" . He looked just like Goku super sayian 3 but was alot stronger. He made a huge energy wave and booooooooom! He Killed Broly with his own attack. Than Vegeta aproached him and ascked who are you. He said,"I am many things, a friend and a rival is what i prefer though. You see Broly had escaped from me while we were fighting, he used my dimension pod to teleport here. I just came to finish my business with that waste of space. You will see me soon. I realize that the one called Goku is not with you, I actually mean to challenge him one day, I want to prove that i am the best in the universe. My name is Akira and i am the strongest sayian alive"

Saying that he telleported back home

THE END or THE BEGINING.......................................................?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A 2ND PART THAN VOTE THIS STORY AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS TOWERDS THIS FAN FICTION. PLEASE VOTE THIS AND TELL YOU FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY AND REMEMBER THAT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING OF A NEW STORY