The five percent people don't see.

Walking to school wasn't an easy task, well at least not when the construction has been going on. Only a few blocks away but obstacles and closed roads blocking my normal path led me to walk down his path. He only lived two blocks down from me so naturally he walked to school as well but lived slightly closer to school so he didn't have to get up as early as I do. It was a lovely autumn day with the trees golden leaves falling to the ground with a light brisk wind flowing making me snuggle into my big sweater that is keeping me warm I just think about the day ahead of me. He will be waiting for me on his street and there is nothing I can do about it.

"Sup bitch how are you on this lovely morning. I swear you being here is ruining it." He always said so many harsh words to me but I always responded back in a smile and told him good morning back. I feel like it throws him off with my kindness. But it's okay because I already hear about his home life. He is kind of like a friend but a bully at the same time. I know all about him, he talks about everything to me and I always respond with tips on how to help him or pat his shoulder, which ends up with a slap on my hand or face. His home life isn't the best with his mom dead from a car crash and his father now an alcoholic and has hit him with a few beer bottles. He likes to find refuge at his other friend's house but like a kind person I always invite him over even with how rude he is to me. My parents have to work all day and night so we can keep food on the table and save up for my college. Matthias has a big house while I have a small one, but even if it is small we make the best with it and looks pretty nice and very well kept. "Slut are you going to answer me?"

"Hm? Can you repeat the question?"

"I asked if you had my homework." Now that was one thing I wouldn't do for him was his homework but I have tutored him before with the condition that he was polite to me the whole time. He didn't like it but could get over it since I helped him go from a C in (favorite subject) to an A.

"That's a funny one, which one did you not do this time?" He just looked at me mad but he knew I wasn't afraid, well not too much I could fight back but there is one problem. I have a crush on him, and not a small one either.

"Fucking English." We had to read for the class and answer a few questions so I told him the ending, which answered three of the four questions.

"The girl dies and the hero kills himself after defeating the villain." He rolls his eyes at me and punches my shoulder then walks off.

"Thanks (Name) see you later loser for your punishment." Ah, something I am not looking forward to. I could always skip it during lunch but that would piss them off more and I would just get beat up on the way home.

"Have a wonderful day." And as always I smiled to him and he walked over to his friends where he started being his cheery, energetic self.

"You know I wish I could see him more that way." Though being friends with his friends does have its plus. I am a friend with all of the other Nordics but him and if he hurt me too much then I know they would protect me. They don't know he and the rest of the 'Awesome Trio' are bullying me but they always do talk about killing the bullies around him if they see me hurt which is nice but they don't know everything about me like my depression that is partially caused from it. And I guess it's partially my fault since I will put everyone's well being before mine even if it ends up hurting me. But I just always feel so empty and sometimes feel like I should stop trying in life but I just shake my head at that thought.

...Time Skip to lunch...

Another bad day but a smile hides it from ear to ear. I may be pretty smart but in my (worst class) I made a failing grade which will kill me on the inside and I know my parents are going to talk to me about it. I sigh lightly as I head out to the field where I see them waiting with smirks on all of their faces. "Ah so she finally arrives I though we were going to have to come find you." Gilbert commented followed by his 'keskes' laugh.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 27, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Bully Denmark x Kind/Depressed/Bullied/ Self harm Chubby Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें