The Signs as Doctor Who quotes

Aries: "You don't just give up. You don't just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what's right, even when everyone else just runs away."

Taurus: "When you're a kid, they tell you it's all... Grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better."

Gemini: "900 years of time and space, and I've never been slapped by someone's mother."

Cancer: "There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive... wormhole refractors... You know the thing you need most of all? You need a hand to hold."

Leo: "Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!"

Virgo: "Letting it get to you. You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now is all that counts."

Libra: "Never ignore coincidence. Unless, of course, you're busy. In which case, always ignore coincidence."

Scorpio:  "Together, or not at all."

Sagittarius:  "We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, you've got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be"

Capricorn: "Fear doesn't have to make you cruel or cowardly... fear can make you kind. It doesn't matter if there's nothing under the bed or in the dark, so long as you know it's ok to be afraid of it. So, listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this. You're always going to be afraid, even if you learn to hide it. fear is like... a companion. A constant companion, always there. But that's ok. Because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home"

Aquarius: "Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck"

Pisces:  "I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."