Dreamland or Nightmare?

(Y/N) POV

I felt something hit my head really hard. But before I blacked out I saw a pair of shoes. Then everything went black.

(Y/N)'s Dream

I opened my eyes and saw that I was wearing a white dress and a white flower in my hair. I was standing in a white flower field and the sky was white. There was somebody else there a person in a white suite. He was wearing all white  but the thing that stood out the most was his red eyes. They looked straight at me and smiled. I was about to walk to it when I fell. I fell down in some red liquid. It was dark. My dress wasn't white anymore it turned red. I was covered in red liquid. I was alone. I started screaming. I heard laughter. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

End of Dream

(Y/N) POV

I woke up with blood running down my head and a sting of pain. I started hearing laughter. I tried looking around. I saw I was in a dark room with a lamp shining in my direction. My hands and legs were tied up. I couldn't move any part of my body. "Oh sweet (Y/N) did you think that you were going to get away that easily." It started off "Did you think that he was always going to save you. That he actually liked you. The only reason he helped you is because of pity. He felt bad for an ugly creature like you." it then started laughing. I then felt something sharp stab me multiple times on the back. It finally came out of the shadows and saw that it was Madison. she was standing there laughing holding a bloody knife. She came at me quickly and started stabbing me in the stomach. Then every thing went black. The last thing I heard was her laughing and then she started punching me.