Chapter 2

Mal fell on the other side of the mirror and saw the others coming. They were all standing in front of a tall man wearing a suit."Hello you must be from Auradon Prep and I'm Headmaster Grimm."Headmaster Grimm explained."Yeah we're from Auradon Prep."Freddy answered."Come with me for a meet and greet with my students in the Charmitouriam."Headmaster Grimm said opening the door to leading to an empty hall. They all followed. As they got to the Charmitouriam, millions of students sat in their seats and the Decendants were next to the podium."Ahem, students may I have your attention, these new students are from Auradon Prep and they will now introduce themselves. Mal was first."Um, hi I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent aka the Dark Fairy and my home was actually called The Isle Of The Lost."Mal finished. Evie was next."Hello! I'm Evie! Daughter of the Evil Queen and-"Everyone gasped."What?"Evie asked."Please be nice and listen students!"Headmaster Grimm said."Ok as I was saying,I don't have anything except for my little mirror here."Evie held up a small mirror and then put it away."And that's all."Evie stepped off the podium."Hi I'm Audrey, daughter of Sleeping Beauty and I don't fall asleep all the time."Audrey stepped off the podium.(time skip)Headmaster Grimm had the students go to their dorms."Baba Yaga please take Carlos and Jay to their dorms while I take Mal and Evie to their dorms."Headmaster Grimm told the lady sitting on a stool as it floats. Headmaster Grimm led Mal to a dorm and opened it."Faybelle I believe she Mal here is a relative of yours oh and Mal you can act what ever way you acted before you went Auradon Prep."Headmaster Grimm said closing the door."Yay! I have a sister!"Faybelle said flying over to Mal."Wait! I can finally be bad again?"Mal asked."Yep!"Faybelle answered."Yes!"Mal exclaimed. Headmaster Grimm led Evie to her dorm."Miss Queen,you have a new roommate. Evie this is Raven Queen daughter of the Evil Queen as well."Headmaster Grimm explained."Hi!I can't wait to be bad again!"Evie said. Raven was shocked. Her own sister is about to be bad while she is being nice to everyone."Miss Queen,you now must be evil as well."Headmaster Grimm said closing the door."I don't wanna be like my mother!"Raven yelled."Why?"Evie asked."It's a long story."Raven said sitting on her bed."Your side is there."Raven pointed to the left side of the room."Uh ok."Evie wanted to decorate it so she pulled out her mirror and said,"Mirror,Mirror in this room, decorate this side with some doom." The side of her room transformed all evil and Evie squealed."Wow!"Raven said."I only have magic."Raven showed some purple magic coming from her hands. The bell rang for lunch and everyone went into the Castleteria to eat.

I know I know, cliffhanger. But the next chapter will not have a cliffhanger I promise!
Next chapter is up in one or two days.