Chapter 14 - Filler (Update)

A/N: Sorry to keep you all waiting. If you've been following me, you'll know that I had writer's block for this story for a while. But, I decided to give you all a filler. Hope you all enjoy this little mini-situation that goes down. And if you like bands, you can check out my newest story called 'Story About A Girl.' Hope you enjoy this Ambrolee action and there will be more to come, stay tuned.

~A.J's P.O.V~

My eyes fluttered open all of a sudden. I looked over at the clock on the night stand.. It was 5:45 A.M. I seemed to get this sudden urge to see Jon.. Why? I don't know. I pushed the covers off of me and swung my feet over the edge of the bed. I slipped my feet into my slippers and turned the lamp on. Grabbing my key car, I slipped it into the pocket on my shirt and got up. I walked over to my door and opened it, heading out into the hallway and making sure to close my door behind me. I headed down the hall towards Jon's door, knocking on it. Moments later, the door opened and a shirtless Jon opened it. I bit down on my bottom lip as I looked up at him. "Hey, you. What brings you to my mini-asylum at this time?" He asked with a raised brow as he looked down at me. "Oh, nothing.. I just.." I spoke softly before standing up on my tippy toes and kissing his lips. He kissed me back, pulling me into his room and closing the door behind him. I ran my fingers through his hair as we kissed. His hands landing on my ass and giving it a squeeze. I moaned softly into the kiss, arching my back. He laid me down onto his, slipping my tank top off over my head and beginning to kiss from my lips down to my neck. Landing on my sweet spot and beginning to suck on it. I moaned out softly as he sucked on my neck. He then slipped his shorts off, slipping my pajama bottoms and panties off as well. I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to do this for a while because I wanted this too. He smirked as he pulled away from my neck, running a finger up my slit teasingly. Occasionally, dipping his finger into me.. "Jon.. Don't be such a tease." I groaned as I looked down at him. He did it once more, but when he did it this time, he slipped two fingers into me. Pulling his fingers out, he licked my juices off his fingers with a smirk. "Mmm.. Tasty." Jon said with a smirk as he looked down at me. He then rubbed the head of his cock along my slit. Damn it, I wish he would stop being a tease... He did it once more before thrusting inside me.. "Holy fuck.." I moaned out as I gripped onto his shoulders. He began to thrust slowly at first. The pace beginning to pick up over time. Sweat began to bead up on our foreheads. "Fuck.. This feels so good.." I moaned out. He grunted and groaned as his thrusts picked up. "Shit... I'm gonna cum.." I cried out as his thrusts began to pick up speed. "Fuck!" I screamed out in pleasure as I came hard. It didn't take long for him to cum soon after. He pulled out and laid beside me. My head rested on his chest as he pulled the cover over us and kissed my forehead softly..

"I love you.."

"I love you too."