"Dance water Dance!"

You've had a huge crush on this blonde cutie for a while now. You and him took home ec (if that's how you spell it XD) together and he was your partner. Last time you took that class with him he burnt what was supposed to be a cherry pie. You actually scolded at him and he looked down. You didn't care if you hurt your crushes feelings considering he almost caught the school on fire. After a while you could tell he felt a little hurt so you made it up to him by giving him tickets to his favorite concert. You thought he would give the other ticket to someone else but....he chose you to go with him. And now, here you were, waiting in line so you two could go to the concert. You shivered. He looked at you. "Are you cold?" He looked concerned. You nod and kept shivering. He was wearing a jacket so he took it off and wrapped it around you. You tried giving it back to him. "No Dymex, you don't need to get a cold before the concert" "Neither do you" You kept trying to give the jacket back but he would refuse. You finally gave up when he held your hand. The only reason why you stopped trying was because you were too busy blushing. Even though he may have almost caused the school to catch fire, you still loved him. When you both got in they had people selling hot chocolate because it was so cold outside. Dymex got two for both of you. "Thank you" you said and drank some of the chocolaty drink. "No problem." After a while the concert was about to start and you could tell Dymex was excited. You smiled. When the concert started he held onto your hand tightly and you could tell he was really happy now. He started dancing a little and he tried getting you to join in. You eventually joined in with him and ended up having a great time. When it was over he grabbed your hand again and walked with you to your house. "Thank you  (Y/N)..." He looked at you, blushing a little. "You're welcome." You replied. Everything got silent for a few minutes until he stopped walking and turned you to face him.
He suddenly kisses you and your eyes widen. You didn't know why he kissed you but you didn't seem to care. You were more shocked. After he pulled away he looked down. "T-That was a thank you gift." He looks away. "I love you  (Y/N).....alright?" You blushed a little. Then hugged him. His eyes widen. "I love you too Dymex." "Y-You do..?" You nod. He smiles. He walks you home. Everything seemed to be going the way you'd only think that would happen in your imagination.
But over all, you were unbelievably happy with him in your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Requested by:         NoctisthePickachu15
Any requests?
Comment or Message me XP