That Day

Taylor's POV-

"Ed, why didn't you tell me this?!" We had just exited the big building and were walking the streets of London.

"Suprises my dear." He took my hand in his and swung them back and forth.

"You know, I remember the first time I met you." He said.

"As do I." We laughed and sat down on this bench by a small green park.

"I remember how you...just...caught my eye. Everyone loves pizza you know." "Yeah, yeah. I was all alone in the place and you walked towards me when I was shoving my face." I giggled, remembering the day clear as the sky at dusk.

"You had just a tiny bit of pizza sauce on your top lip, but I never said any word because I was worried you would run off..."

"Edward!" Screaming, I playfully hit him.

"Well, I knew you were a catch. You were everything I ever wanted and I didn't want all that to go away. Wanting you so bad, just blew me away from the first sight."

"That's why we started our relationship so fast..." I said to myself, but he heard.

"Yeah. I-I wa-was read-dy tt-"

"Calm down Ed." I laughed, and took his hand. He out our hands in his lap.

"I was so ready to take a step because I didn't want anyone else to snatch you up. I always lose the good ones, but I think I have the best one."

Ed leaned in and kissed me on my lips. I kissed back and slightly pushed him away.

"From that moment, Ed, everything has changed. I mean...all I knew that morning was I had another day to waste away alone. Then you showed up and turned my life around. I love you Ed."

"I love you too, Taylor. Forever."

"And always." I added, with a kiss.

-------------------------------------------

Authors Noteeeeee-

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

So, comment below answering this question (If you please)

What's YOUR favorite Ed Sheeran song??

Thanks! 

Remember,

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND SPREAD THE LOVE!!

:)

For the next chapter, 

20 votes

5 more fans (maybe)

and 30 comments!! :)

(I just wanna see if we can do this, hahahahha)

:)