The Call

(Carlisle's POV)

I had just felt my phone go off and I answered on the first ring, ''Hello?'' I asked.

''Carlisle! Carlisle do you remember me? It's Desare from the Volturi when we used to work there together?!?'' She asked shaken and panicked.

''Ah, yes Desare how are you?'' I had grown to like Desare, she tought me this vegatarian life style.

''Carlisle I'm in big trouble. My mate and younger daughter have just been killed in a car crash and I cannot live without my mate I have to go to the Volturi and kill my self!! Please, please, please take care of my Daughter, Bella please please!?!?!''

''Desare calm down think this through.'' I replied as calm as I could.

''Carlisle I have just please take care of Bella she's in 7th grade, she's 13.'' She replied trembling.

''Desare I will I promise I understand how you feel, if I lost Esme I would probably go to the Volturi, too.'' I replied, and every word I spoke was the truth.

''Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! When you get to my house there will be something for you to read, a manual I guess. She will be home from school in an hour. She takes the bus so don't worry about picking her up or dropping her off. I have to go but Carlisle you are a life saver.'' She replied and hung up quickly.

What the heck did I just do? I'd better tell the family. So I called them in for a family meeting. Rose came in and sat on Edward's lap. Alice and Jasper came in next, Alice siting on his lap and Emmett sat next to them. Alice I guess had been pulled into a vision. I guess she saw what I was about to say and squealed with joy. And Edward being a mind reader also saw her vision. He gasped and shook his head in uncertainty. The others looked confused. So I explained to them what was going on and all but Rosalie were excited,

''No way! She's a danger! We could get killed because her!''

Then I explained that we were her only hope and that the poor girl had a hard enough time and that she didn't need to give her a hard time. Rose sighed angrily. We headed off to Bella's house.