Chapter 30

"WHY?? Doc is she okay??" Baekhyun asked.

"I hope so we are finding out if jer heart can still function so as her brain bit we are going to make sure that the operation will be fine"The doctor said.

"Please protect her!"baekhyun said.

"I cant leave you a promise"The doctor said as they contuined the surgery few hours the doctor came.

"Is she okay now??"Joohyun asked.

"Yes please check her if her memory came back' the doctor said.

They obeyed fast and go inside Jeah was in a long sleep the next day she was awaken and ask her self why is she on the hospital.

"Jeah your awake!!"Baelhyun said.

"What happend oppa??'She asked.

"Nothing bit are you feeling okay??"he asked.

"Yes are the kids okay?'She asked.

"They are'he said.

As they got out from the hospital they had a family bonding only the four of them.

They bought clothes shoes toys for the kids.

"Eomma!! I want this!!" Jeahyun said.

"Okay no problem"She said and buy what they want as soon as possible they sent the kids in a school.

They are full of smiles in there faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuank you guys so much for supporting this story i know its too short but thank you so much for the support and love for this story thank you guys hope fully i cant get a 1k readers for this story for the last chapter thank yiu the next chapter will be asking questions thank yiu guys again for the love and support from this story please keep reading some of my story ill just update if i have a new story coming upppp!!

Thank you and bye for this story!.