Chapter 4

Picture of Joey McArthur (Gregg Sulkin)

Alice's POV

Today is Friday and let me tell you it's been a long ass week with my parents being home. Charlotte said I could spend the night with her tonight so I don't have to deal with my parents. Her parents are on a business trip in New York. So yay, party!

I'm just kidding no party just us gals and hopefully Joey goes out with Cat.

I get up and take a shower. After my shower I put on a black crop top that says "I don't do Normal", short dark jean shorts, silver high tops, and a black snapback. I put mascara, eyeliner, foundation, and some pink lipstick.

What? It's Friday, I just wanted to express myself. Don't be judging me.

I walked downstairs and straight outside to meet up with Luke and Nathan.

"Come on let's go so we don't have to be in same building as them." Luke said.

Here's the layout of why each one of us hate our parents:

Mother is very stupid. She married Father for the fame and the fortune. She rather be getting a new plastic surgery than have to take care of her children. Mother taught Luke that women want to be treated as sex slaves. So that's why Luke is the player type, until Nathan told him Mother was just lying to Luke and that's when Luke became a real gentleman, (but still kind of acts like a player) and treats Lucy right. Mother wanted me to drop out of school and be a model for Father's company. Nathan didn't approve of it and I don't feel confident in myself like that.

Now Father is a complete screwed up, disgusting, sick, twisted, monster.

Father is Co-CEO of a company called Basic White. He has put so much time and effort into that company he barely is ever home. He also is very good friends with the CEO and the CEO well I don't know his name, but...

"Alice. We are here go to school now or your going to be late." Nathan cut me off of my thoughts.

"Oh um okay thanks Nathan. Bye." I said while giving Nathan a hug and then went to my locker.

I was getting my books out of my locker for Algebra while my friends were talking.

"Are you okay Alice?". Lucy asked. "Are you two still dating?" Brandon asked. "I herd Joey saved you from Kevin attacking you." Charlotte said.

I shut my locker and turned around to face all of my friends. "Yes I'm okay. Yes, him and I are technically still dating. And yes Joey did save me from Kevin attacking me." I said.

They all could tell I was angry and upset. So they dropped the conversation.

"Well at least Charlotte is going to be taking care of you tonight. So you are away from your twisted monsters they liked to be called parents." Lucy said.

"Yeah. Thanks Charlotte again for letting me stay over. My brothers and I appreciate it." I said.

"Oh no problem. My parents are on a business trip and Joey is going out with Cat tonight do its just us." Charlotte said.

"What about Lucy and the twins?" Brandon questioned.

"I am going on a date with Luke tonight. The twins are also going on a date with the Harrison twins." Lucy said.

"Oh so it is just you two. Unless if I can come and crash?" Brandon questioned.

Charlotte and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Guys I was just kidding I'm hanging out with some of the guys on the football team anyway. Calm down. Don't get your panties in a wad." Brandon said.