Chapter 3 - going to a new school

Jake pov.

Ahh..... how did i party last night.... o well
Atleast I have fun time by flirting with damn sexy ladies... Hehe....

I was going back to sleep then i hear my dad shout.....

Jake!!! come down in the living room! we have something to tell you!

Ha... great...my parents there going to say that I'm grounded for two months...

I got up and just go out of my room...

What is it again!? I trying to sleep! I shout at them...

Well sorry to wake you...up me and your mother has something tell you...

Wow! sounds exciting!!

Oh it is! your going to new school!
My mother mention

Ha ok where in LA , Los vegas, California, ha! name it please !!! now...

No... not in LA, not Los vegas and also not in california... dad said...

So where is it?

In the philippines! they said...

What?! why in the Philippines?! You know I hated that country!

But son you must understand... you know that your mother live the philippines, and you need to learn all about it... my dad explain...

And it's just i'll never see my friends anymore ha! and that it and also so that I can't make any trouble again! ha?!...

Yes jake... were worried about you so please....

No! you can't force me!

No jake it's final! your going to study in the philippines! Dad shout at me...

And ok fine! send to that stupid country! Ha! and see what will I change!...

I just walk upstairs and to my room... and thinking this fucking.... Desion that my parents Decided me to study in the philippines...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grabe ang galit ni jake... atleast mag- aaral siya up (picture nasa chapter 3) atleast doon Niya makikilala si erica...

Vote and comment....:)<3

~emille