Chapter 1

It has been a week since maxon chose kriss. When I tried to say no all that came out was yes. Why god? Why does kriss want me to be the maid of honor out of everyone she chose me.
Flashback
"America I need to ask you a question?" Kriss stood while maxon walked up and gave her a kiss on the cheek while she blushed.

"Sure what is it." I hopefully cheared

"I wan't you to be my maid of honar." She figitited. Maxon didn't look happy. He looked like this is the first time he's hearing it.

"Oh America you should do it I'm going to be a bridesmaid think of how much time we'll spend together."

"Okay kriss I'd love to." I hesitated if I knew if I was going to have to see and work with maxon I wouldn't have said yes.

"Great in my religion we have a couple of rules for weddings. #1 The maid of honar and the best man will work together and walk down the isle so I hope you get along with him. #2 when the time comes it's tradition for the maid of honar and the groom work together to get a gift for the bride and best man, and for the bride and best man to work together to get a gift for the groom and maid of honar. #3 it's also tradition for the maid of honar, beat man and groom plan the wedding. In our culture it's supposed to be a surprise." Kriss finally finished.

That last one looked like a awkward job because I will spend alot of time with maxon, but it's part of the deal.

"Okay." I hesitantly said while I kriss shifts her eyes to someone.

"Speak of the devil." She says while the person who she's watching comes over. He's wearing a suit that perfectly fits him. His eyes travel to mine and he smiles. His smile alone told me he is a girl magnet. I look up and see he has perfectly slicked back hair. His eyes give me a questioning look.

"Josh this is the maid of honar America. America this is the best man Josh. You guys will practically be spending your whole time together so be nice." She says making it clear she means me and looking in my direction. Then walking away to find maxon again.

"I take it your not the nicest person huh." Josh says walking closer. I held the champagne I was drinking while I watched the party unfold around us. He stood beside me and also watched the party.

"Not if you get on my bad side." I answerd finishing my champagne and waling away.

End of flashback

Well I guess I'm planning the entire wedding. Kriss could probably get away with alot by saying we have to plan the wedding just so she doesnt have to do work, but she wouldn't do that she's too sweet.