chapter 2

( A/N: sorry the last chapter was short and probably boring but it will get better I promise! I will be updating two or three times a week since im on summer break, so make sure to look out for new chapters! thanks loves)

After arriving at Shayla's apartment she basicly ran to find me something to wear tonight. I'm not going to lie my style is a bit reserved and boring, so when Shayla came out with dresses that were EXTREAMLY too short and low cut I got a bit scared and selfconsious about how I would look in them.

"Oh no, I am NOT wearing anything like that!" I shouted while mentaly slaping myself for saying yes to her picking out my clothes.

"oh yes you are! I'm definitely not going to a club with someone in faded skinny jeans and oversized jumper, so yes you ARE wearing this!" she definded.

I can't believe Shayla thinks I would even consider wearing anything like what she has in her hand! I mean I would think that she would know me just a little bit better than to try and dress me like some easy girl who thinks that a dress like that is appropriate! (No affince to her, because she obviously bought a dress like that, at least three of them by the looks of how many she has in her hand.) I'm starting to think coming was one of the stupidest things i've done since I met Shay. As i'm thinking all of this, she opens her mouth as if shes about to say something.

"wait don't not go just because of what i'm trying to get you to wear, i'll make a deal with you." she says, as if she can read my mind. Is it that obvious of what Iwas thinking?

"well first I have to know what the deal is." I say making sure not to say yes to anything before its explained to me first.

"well if you wear something of mine and go out with me and my friends tonight, Iwill make sure not to beg you to ever go again... unless you will want to go. is it a deal?" she confidently says thinking i'm going to say yes and make the deal.

I think for a few moments then come to my conclusion. If I go tonight then that will be it i'll never have to go again, but if I don't then I am sure i'll be forced some other time to go and I think I might as well get it over with, not only having to go to the club, but also having to be in that kind of enviornment for the first time with people grinding on one another and drunk guys hitting on you all night. Not that any guy would probably even talk to me unless they were desperate or completely wasted.

"fine, I guess i'll go tonight, but i'm not going to drink or end up grinding on creepy guys." I sigh and warn her at the same time.

"okay, but you are going to have at least ONE drink or I will break the deal got it?" she smiled, knowing I would have to say yes or I would be draged to more and more clubs as the months go on. The way I feel like I can't say no to her makes me feel powerless and a bit frustrated. I just nod my head as she smiles handing me the dresses she is basicly forcing me to wear to a place I had no intentions going to anymtime soon.

I go to the bathroom to change and the first dress is WAY to short, barely covering my butt. Next I try a more covering red dress that ended just above my knees and was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. The third dress was just like the first one only a diffrent color and more beading on the front. With that I choose the second dress even though it's a bit out of my comfort zone, oh who am I kidding I would never have picked something this confident out. I'm just not completely flattered by my body and have never really been confident with the way I look, I don't really know why i've always felt this way, I guess its because I never had anyone tell me I was pretty or if they did they would do something to hurt me after they did said it making me believe that when they said it, they didn't really mean it.

I walked out of the bathroom in the red dress to find Shay with her mouth pretty much to the floor. I just laughed it off knowing she was just over reacting with how I looked in this dress. I next curled my long blond hair that had been in a messy bun all day, and let Shayla do my makeup, which was of course a little over the top for me. I will admitt I looked a little hot and I had never thought of myself in that way, but I could get used to it.

"Oh my.. kinzie you look HOT!" shayla complemented, but I just laughed and rolled my eyes at the way my apperence was being talked about.

"you don't look bad yourself, I mean that dress fits you just perfectly and you look better the I do!" laughed because she couldn't actually think that she didn't look better then me. I'm sure ALL the guys will be all over her tonight.

She just laughed and we got our stuff to leave and meet her friends at the club. We decided to get a cab because Shay didn't really plan on coming home sober and I didn't want to have to wait on her all night and this way I can leave when ever I want. We had small talk while waiting to arrive at the club. We talked about our plans for the rest of the weekend and what to do if some guy tries to hit on us while we're at the nightclub.

Once we get to the huge building, I notice right away the long, anxious line out front, but i'm pulled to the door by Shayla. She tells the bouncer her name and he just lets us go in. I didn't expect for her to be able to just walk up to him like that and get in, but she did and I was kind of relived that we didn't have to wait in line, even though I was still on edge about this whole night ahead of us.

Shayla grabed my wrist and guided me through the huge crowd and over to a table with about five girls, who i assumed were her friends we're suppose to be meeting.

"hey guys, this is Mckinzie, she just moved here a few months ago from America." shay introduced me to all the girls, while I just smiled at them.

after they all told me thier names four of them moved to the dance floor including shayla. I started getting a headache from the loud musuc and diffrent colored lights, so I thought it was time for that one drink and headed over to the bar. I sat down not knowing what to get so I just ordered whatever the bartender recemended. as I was about to get up another drink was placed in front of me.

"oh I didn't order this." I explained to the guy behind the bar.

"Its from the man at the end of the bar." he told me almost in a sarcastic voice.

I looked to where he had pointed and saw a tall looking guy with a buzz cut and baggy jeans and a green t-shirt staring strait at me witha drunk smile on his face. I just looked way and started to walk, but hesoon caught up to me.

"hey you wanna dance" he slured

"no thanks, I have to get back to my friends sorry." I nervously replied knowing that wouldn't be enough for him.

"oh come on just one dance? thats all i'm asking for."

"no, like I said I can't I have to go." Isaid walking off, but then he pulled my arm and draged me to a dark corner near the bathrooms.

"get away from me, let me go now!" I tried to yell be he put his hand over my mouth so no one could hear me scream. He slamed me against the wall and started to put his hand up my dress. I was at this point crying and just wanted to be somewhere else at this moment. Just as this guy was about to reach the hem of my panties, somone punched him in the face, and he instantly fell to the ground.