+Chapitre 1+ Meeting him

Okay, please don't hate me, since I'm posting this and not Boss Affair. Don't worry its coming up next, i promise. I decided to edit this and re-post it! Awesome right?

So yeah, this is just a re-written version of the old version. With a slight different  plot different and stuff. So read it and check it out.

La Femme - Nous Etions Deux on the side, give it a listen

READ ON! 

Blake walked down the beautiful streets of Paris. He looked around in confusion and awe. This was the first time he had ever left home which wasn’t anything special. He never liked his small homophobic town he grew up or his strong handed parents. Blake sighed, being a tourist had its ups and downs, mostly downs. Blake not knowing a pinch of French ended up getting lost in the wonderful city of love. The only thing he could do to past time was look at the wonderful eye candy that walked his way.

Sighing again, Blake touched his stomach as it grumbled in annoyance, he hadn’t ate anything in the last 24 hours. Why? Simple, he couldn’t find anyone that spoke English, adding with his horrible speaking skill he was also a very shy person. He never many friends in high school, but now being a college student he decided to talk a chance and start a new life. Which included his intelligent idea to get on the first plane to France only a week after his high school graduation.

He stood in front of what looked like a cupcake shop; he gazed at the sign, trying to rack his head around the foreign words that made no sense to him, the only thing that caught his eye was the cupcake that rested against the curly font words. The cupcake stood out like water in the abandoned desert. He knew he need to eat something.

He pressed his hand against the door as it chimed open. A sudden rush of sweetness flew at him, he inhaled a mixture of Caramel, strawberries and vanilla. He insistently smiled as his tummy rumbled again. His eyes searched the scenery as he looked for a presence of anyone. Blake slowly walked to the glass counter, his fingers grazed the glass delicately, while he took in the many forms of treats, different colors with beautiful decorations and swirls that covered the treats. Licking his lips he bit on his lips as he tried to keep his mouth from keep his mouth from drooling.

Bon après-midi, accueil simplement aux bonbons. Comment est-ce que je peux vous aider ?”

 Blake lifted his head and tilted his reddish brown hair out of his eyes.  He gasped internally as he took in the man behind the counter. The man had deep brown eyes and a smirk that practically screamed sex appeal. This man had to at least be 6ft tall, tall, his eyes traveled to the mans arms, the muscles were practically pulsing out of his arms, making Blake go into a completely different scenery, one that consisted of this mystery man wrapping his arms around his small waist, running his luscious lips around Blakes sensitive areas, sweat, lust and sex filling the air around them as the man-

Monsier?”

Blake jolted out of his lust filled daydream and flushed as the man in front of him gave him a look of concern, he dipped his head in embarrassment as he turned as cherry red. ‘How could I do something so perverted?’ he asked himself. ’that’s so unlike me..’ Blake then locked eyes with the mystery man who had his arms crossed watching Blake with a patience glaze. After letting his blush settle down he located the English-French dictionary he had in the back-pocket.

umm…cupake?”His clumsy fingers fumbled with the pages trying to make a sentence out of the many unhelpful words. “…Je voudrais un petit…..gateau?”( I would like a cupcake). The man at the counter smiled and leaned up against the wall behind him chuckling under his breath softly.