Chapitre deux

~Boy on the Right, Dustin~

Blake raised his head off his silk covered pillow and yawned. Running a hand through his red hair he groaned looking over at the alarm clock, "12 in the afternoon" he said quietly to himself. 'I never sleep in...must have been about last night...' Blake thought as he threw the cover over himself, sulking in silence. "Is it me? Am I...too childish?" He looked down at his Pikachu pillow and laughed softly. "I guess I am..."

Blake jumped up from his sad little spot on the bed and strolled around his home. Glancing around, he placed his hands on his hips in thought. He always thought maybe it was a little too big for him, but he never really gave it much thought. The gorgeous 2 bedroom condo is 20 ft ceilings in the living area which opens to an upstairs loft that is perfect for home office or second living. Master bedroom has large spa inspired bath and stunning view of the Capitol. Open kitchen flows beautifully into the dining and living area: great for entertaining family & friends, If only Blake had any. Blake's loved is new home, he hated how he got it though. Blake sighed thinking about the family he left behind and put a hand on his hip looking into his closest.

"Hmm what to wear!?" Blues, purples, yellows and even pinks, filled up Blake's closet. He reached into it and decided to just freestyle it, giggling he picked out a black and purple Two Door Cinema Club shirt and some light purple skinny jeans, purple was his favorite color. Today he chose to wear a white beanie on his head, half of him thought 'wow you look super cute' and the evil half thought 'and kind of childish'...but he happily ignored that side! Walking to his apartment door, he looked back and saw the sad discarded cupcake on the counter and sighed to himself and over it, he touched the box slowly, picked up and threw it into the trash. Running a hand thru is hair he licked his lips. "Today's going to be a long day."

The shop was oddly empty for today, Blake hadn't showed up. In a way Daemon knew it was his fault, he knew that no matter what Blake's age is that it was very rude to say that to him. He knew the next time he saw Blake he was going to apologize, because truthfully he was starting to like Blake; His cute little personality, the way his smile seemed to affect him in ways he didn't know could happen. Sighing, it was midday and Blake still hadn't come over and it made him sad. Which was very unlike him.

Chuckling to himself he started to recall all of his horrible memoirs of him during high school. How he slept was anything that moved, didn't care what would happen, Eat, Sleep and have sex was all he did. It wasn't until his senior year that he started to get his act together if he wanted to get into college. The door chimed and he lifted his head in happiness, the store was finally starting to empty and he really wanted to talk to Blake. But it wasn't Blake who walked into that door.

~

Blake decided it would be a good idea to just not go to the café; he just meet the man, he should enjoy his surroundings first. Aimlessly he walked around the streets. His head was down , hands in his pockets and his breath was seen in the cool afternoon air. Lost in his thoughts he hadn't seen the person in front of him, the gorgeous male that bumped into him, making him fall right on the hard sidewalk. Bright Blonde covered his senses as he fell down. "Firetruck!...ow" Blake said trying to hold back tears, "The last time my bum hurt this much was my first time" Blake muttered to himself, as he heard a laugh above him.

He looked up ready to tell the Stranger off, but instead Bright Blond covered his senses. No, this person may have not had caught him like Daemon did. He may not have been as sexy as him but this guy was so adorable. "You're kind of funny" the man said.

"um..um.." Blake's head blanked out. The man that pushed him offered is hand and a kind smile. "Here let me help you"

"Oh thank you, I'm Blake."