4.

July 20, 2015
4:45 pm
...................................................

Today was like everyday that I live. I visited Nash and then went home. My visit was cut short when a bulldozer came to dig a whole in a spot next to where Nash was. I guess a spot is being dug for a new body.

I left kind of mad at the fact that I had to leave so soon. I hopped in my car and drove off to my house. As soon as I got home I took off my jeans and sweater and threw on a pair of leggings and a tank top. I laid down on my bed and grabbed my phone which I hardly use.

I had ten messages from my best friend Mercedes.

M: hey
M: are you coming to the party tonight??
M: ANNETTE
M: you can't mourn all day still ,its almost been a year...
M: Annette please come to the party...Nash wouldn't want you to live like this.
M: You missed the party, again.
M: At least come to the bonfire
M: Its at 8 at Kendall's lake house.
M: ok you don't have a choice this time I'm picking you up at 6.
M: BE READY!!

I turned off my phone and decided I should go. The last party I went to was my cousins fourth birthday party in April. I sighed as I got ready for the bonfire.

I kept my hair down and put on a pair of shorts and a red t-shirt. I threw on my black vans and swiped on mascara.

By this time it was 5:45 and she should be her any minute. I texted Mercedes back and told her that I was ready to go. I was somewhat excited to see my friends. But still scared that I had to get out of the house and face the people I haven't spoke to since New Years.

The doorbell rang and I ran out of the room and to the front door. "Hey" I said as I opened the door.

"Aw look who's getting out of their cave to come see the world" she laughed and sat on the couch.

" i'm gonna get my purse I'll be right back" I ran down the hallways and grabbed my small black bag and walked into the living room.

" Ready love" she said and grabbed my arm. We walked out the door and into her maroon jeep wrangler.

....................................

Vote for anything on @mendessmuffin thank you loves also read my new book vodka