The Start Of Highschool

For the readers out there This is my first actual story I'm showing people. If you are into romance novels with a huge twist mixed with some life crises you've come to the right place. I will be updating my writing every Friday and at least writing 3 chapters every week.Thank you please enjoy. 😊

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

" Kaylee is a whore a big fat whore"

" I AM NOT ! "

" That's exactly what a slut would say you little bi*ch ! "

I know what you're thinking what is going on? Well let me explain myself I am Kaylee Walker and those who girls were my best friends in the whole wide world. Now hold up, now you're thinking what kind of friends would do that to their friends. I know right I guess the really bitchy ones, right? Well they weren't always like that. So let me tell you how they ended up the way they did.

It all started when I started high school. My friends Julie, Callie, and I were super excited to go to school because it was the start of our freshman year. We couldn't wait. So we kept waiting and waiting and waiting for it to finally roll around and finally it came. The fist official day of highschool. We literally couldn't wait to jump out of bed to run to school. We all met up at Callie's house to walk to school together. I always loved going to Callie's house because everything there was perfect. I mean Callie was.pretty much rich. What with her dad being a great lawyer and her mom a bone doctor and all. I swear Callie has told me a million times what her mom's official job name was but I never remembered.

I guess I've always sorta kinda been jealous of Callie, but that's probably because she has everything I wish I could have. I mean yes my life at home could be much worse, but having an alcoholic mother who barely works and is passed out all the time is pretty bad. Well at least she doesn't hit me like Julie's mom does. Yeah Julie's mom was a very abusive parent. She would hit Julie all the time. With shoes, wooden spoons, kitchen pans, anything she could find, really. Eventually, though she got arrested for it and now Julie lives with her grandparents.

So anyways we ate at Callie's house and ran out the door giggling because clumsy old me fell face fist onto the pavement. I hurt later, but at the time I was too excited to care. As we were walking we saw this really cute guy from across the street. I swear to you he and I made eye contact with each other. Then he waved and we ran off giggling. It was actually really funny. So after about fifteen, twenty minutes of walking, we finally made it to the school and we were so happy we started jumping up and down squealing at the top of our lungs. Yeah it attracted alot of stares but we really didn't care. And besides, we also had three whole classes together. What are the odds of that? It was awesome at the time.

Later on that day in fourth period I went to sit down in the very back of the classroom to the left side. I sat down with my books and my pencil and all of a sudden I heard this voice. It was a light quiet voice come from behind me. I turned around and I couldn't believe it, it was the cute guy from across the street that Julie, Callie, and I saw walking to school. He asked me " hey, is this seat taken?" I must not have gotten lost in his beautiful green eyes because, he asked again. " excuse me, is this seat taken by any chance?" That time I actually answered, well sorta. The only thing I could get to come out my mouth was " uh uh uh......." Then he asked again, " Is anyone sitting here?" I finally got real words to spit out and I managed to say, in a shy quiet voice, " No" And the cute dreamy guy said thank you and sat down.

I stared at him half the time I was in that class, just admiring his beauty. He had the most gorgeous green blue eyes I had ever seen. They were green, but right around his cornea there was this ring of light light teal blue. He also had the brownest blond hair. I guess you could call it really dark dirty blond. You could also tell he was fit though. He was wearing a white tee shirt on that was right enough to show off his body.

Half way into the lecture about how our algebra class was going to be for the year the cute guy leaned over to talk to me. He said " hey, I saw you and a couple girls this morning.What were you guys laughing about?" I answered with " um, oh, uh......" and the guy said " it's ok you don't have to tell me," I quickly answered back and said " no I'm sorry, I just get kinda nervous around new people," The guy said "  I know you guys were giggling about me," I stared at him just dazed and he finally said, after about ten seconds of me in my embarrassed daze he says something else." It's ok I get nervous around cute girls all the time. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. " I feel like I'm kinda nervous around you too,"he said. I asked why he was nervous and he said I was cute. I couldn't believe he thought I was cute! I was so happy. He then said, "by the way I'm Josiah, we should hang out sometime." I exploded with joy, but played it cool and just said ok sure.

I'll update next weekend thank you please comment what you though about it and tell me what you liked or what I need to work on.I'm always open for peoples opinions Thanks😄