the suprise feeling of love

Orochimaru's POV
I fell in love at first sight with misa she was so beautiful that she can rival the starry night sky. I quickly came out of the state of amazement and asked her " how do u know my name misa-san" she replied " well im a creator which is a being who has the same amount of power as god and can do anything god can accept the only difference is we make or destrot stuff for fun an we follow this rules call "the rules space-time dimension" " and to answer your question of how I know your name is that I was bored so I came to this dimension and ended up teleporting to your lab and there I fell in love with your mad scientist side I discovered your affectionate side when you were with your huge pet snake and fell in love with that side of you too." " just so you know creators can teleport frezetime make humans and do anything".

Still orochimaru's POV
" I was suprised to her say that such a beautiful person like her fell in love with me" I thought. While i was in my thoughts " I know this too fast but do u want to go on a date know since im starting get bored in you lab" she asked me " sure but first we have to go to 3rd generation hokage's office  and tell him that im not evil anymore and that we are dating" with that response misa gave me a heart swooning smile.

At hokage's office ..........

Someone knocked on hokage's office door...

Hokage speaking - who is it, oh orochimaru its you and pretty a girl. ( says im suprised tone)

Orochimaru - he sarutobi- sensei I just came to tell you that I stopped being evil and I since your my sensei I came to introduce my girlfriend to you. This is my girlfriend misa

Misa- hello hokage-sama im really honored to meet you .

Hokage- im suprised that you fell in love orochimaru I mean do u know that he used to be a evil scientist.

Misa - yes hokage-sama i know i fell in love with his evil side first then i fell in love with his sweet side.

Orochimaru - "well do you want to go on that date that you asked me for now "

Misa - yes orochimaru-kun

SCROLL BELOW FOR CONTINUATION OF DATE
AND NEXT PART OF STORY
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇