New Day

♡☆♡☆♡Heidi's P.O.V.♡☆♡☆♡
I just realized that I took my shirt off. I don't care I think he should know. Oh wait what if he doesn't like me anymore because u cut. I quickly grab my shirt and pull it on.

♡☆♡☆♡Time jump♡☆♡☆♡
Its the next day and a lot happened yesterday. Oh well today is another day and new starts! I wake early and get ready. Today I wear a leather jacket with a maroon shirt underneath that says "Haters Gonna Hate" and a white beanie that says "Loser Here" in gold. Black leggings and tall maroon boots the same color as my shirt.
I grab 3 pieces of bacon and run out the door. As soon as I come out Chad is standing in my driveway. "What are you doing here?" I ask in confusion. "Here to pick you up." he says. "You know you don't have to I take the bus anyway." I respond. "Buses are filthy and loud you don't deserve to be in a bus." He protests. "Okay." I say giving up. he escorts me to the passenger side of his convertible. I sit down and he shuts the door. He drives us off to school and parks. He walks around the car to open up my door. "Why are you doing this I'm not your girlfriend?" I ask. "because your a great girl." I walk in to find a big gang waiting for me. Of course Chad already went to class so I have to face them myself. "Took you long enough!" I heard a voice call out. Soon enough they surrounded me and made me unconscious. Just laying there on the floor while everyone's in class.

♡☆♡☆♡Authors note♡☆♡☆♡
bullying is serious if you see it stop them ASAP. Anywhoozy I hope you liked my story so far. Until then peace pickles!