TWD Death Reactions// Chandler

"Goodnight, love"

   As Lori was screaming from the pain from the knife digging into her stomach, I had a completely straight face.

   "Finally." I just said.

"Liar"

    I rested my elbows on my knees and had my fingers together with my chin resting on them as I bit my lip.

    I cried out as the Governor swung his arm back with Michonne's katana in his hand and swiped it back toward Hershel's neck.

"I get it now"

   Chandler was sitting on the couch next to me as we watched the mid-season finale for season 5.

   I was waiting for someone to die, but was not expecting it to be Beth.

   When Dawn fired her gun and as Beth fell to the ground, I screamed and automatically started crying.

   My face was in Chandler's shoulder as Daryl fired a round into Dawn forehead.

   "Why?" I asked him.

   "They had to choose somebody." He sadly answered as he rubbed my shoulder.

"Turn it off"

Tyreese was just staring out the window as he listened to Beth sing, watching the scenery go by.

"He's gone." I whispered and for the second episode in a row, I put my face into Chandler's shoulder and quietly let a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"Don't let go"

   I held my hands over my mouth as Noah was being pulled back into the building by Walkers, who caught him by his leg.

   When Glenn's grip disappeared, I closed my eyes and whispered softly into the palm of my hands, "why Noah?"

"Thank you"

   My eyes widened as Nicholas pulled the tigger. I was completely silent until I saw Glenn go over the edge with Nicholas.

   "No!" I screamed at the TV. Chandler had to grab me by the waist to keep me from falling off the couch.

   "He isn't dead!" I yelled. Chandler put me on his lap and ran his fingers though my hair as I continued to mumble, "No, he's not dead", over and over again.