Dreaming

My mouth closed i stood there gazing at my mother. She didn't quite look like me. Wait is this even her I'm playing tricks on my own foolish mind. The woman who stood in front of me she was tall, beautiful, she had dark hair like mine, the smile which she had stowed upon her face was joyful yet bitter, her eyes were green but full of regret. I spoke frequently realizing she saw I was staring. "May I help you?"

" Oh I'm sorry you must excuse me, but are you Jessica?" The woman spoke with grace it spooked me for a while.

" Umm. Yes I am-she. Who's asking?"
I didn't mean for the last part to slip out I guess I've been watching to much movies lately.

"I'm your mother." She spoke almost worried.

My mouth was dropped on the floor. I couldn't help but to feel hatred towards her she left my father and I. I managed to mumble some words out of my mouth. "Your...my....mom..."
Questions filled my mind as in why did she leave or what is she doing back here. My mind couldn't stop racing.

"May I talk to you for awhile..?" It was unpleasant they way she said it. My eye started twitching on the fact of talking to the woman who left me when I was young.

"No. I'm going on my first date soon." I sounded almost cocky.

"Okay. I will stop by another time." The way she said it left more question. She really wanted to know me? This human wanted to know a creature almost like a demon? I shook my head to wake myself up.

"Yeah.. Maybe" She nodded and stepped of the front porch and walked off, getting into her silver ford.

"Pheewwwww" I breathed heavily. What am I going to do when she actually talks to me? I sat on the couch hitting my head against the wall. I heard a ring at the doorbell and all I could think was oh great now time to be humiliated.