Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Truth Be told

Rayleta looked beaten up and looked like she was in a lot of pain. So Sand took her to the hospital.Before anything else caused, it would be more fatal. Once he had arrived , the doctors and nurses brought a stretcher rushing to her aid. He helped come up with a story to explain what had happened. They then rushed her with an iv and a breathing mask. Sand waited on the other side of the emergency doors. While they took her there.A couple hours went by till a nurse came out to the waiting room. Sand quietly stood up as she approached.

" She's going to be alright, she was injected with drugs that caused a lower damage to her heart if it became fatal. We were lucky to catch it in time and flooded it out."applied the nurse.

" May I see her, I am a close friend and I know only family can but please?" He asked quietly.

The nurse smiled and replied," Sand, You have a connection I could feel it once you brought her here, Right this way."

Sand followed the nurse to the room where Rayleta was placed in. Sand then looked at her through the window as the nurse opened the door. Not before long he followed behind her quietly yet quickly into the room. There was a chair right by her , that he didn't hesitate to sit next in. Rayleta's hand rested peacefully next to her. He lifted it gently and entwined it with his.

"I will let you be alone for a while I will go ahead and contact her family." said the nurse as she walked out shortly after.

Sand completely forgot to call the gang. He then put her hand to his lips and held it there as he gently brushed hair as her peaceful face slept.Not moments later both Lux and Rain came barrelling into the room, breathing heavy as if they rushed over.

Lux said in a slight tone," Oh my god, what happened to her?"

Rain tried to hush Lux down a little as Sand stood up still holding Rayleta's hand and replied,"Abalic drugged her and gun pointed her forcing her through the force field she is very lucky to be very much alive.

"Still your lucky Kitsune found me or I would be ripping your throat out, You know well enough to report to me about this." Lux said pinning him to the wall.

Rain grabbed Lux's shirt collar and Lux released Sand from his grip. Lux then mumbled ," I'll kill him for harming her, I will be right back when she's able to come home."

"Hes already dead." mumbled Sand to himself.

Lux talked to the doctors and the nurse while signing the release papers. Then watched Sand and Rayleta from the window of her room. Just then Kitsune walked up with her clipboard.

Kitsune watched as well and said," Looks like it's all a dangerous beginning for her isn't it. Only to think the guardian of time would rescue her,looks like your over protective of her."

Lux replied," There is something mysterious about their connection though, I knew someone was searching for her , from what I don't know completely. While with you of course. But it's going to be a tough one to crack."

Kitsune bit her lip as she continued," You have grown very close to her since considering she really not your sister."

Lux said ," yeah it's the brother in me , I have a family to care for right now. But that's not gonna stop thinking of her safety on top of that Rains" He then turned to kitsune, while his hand landed on her stomach.

Kitsune turned towards him and smiled. She then replied," She will be able to be discharged soon, Ray that is. She will need a lot of rest, she healed quickly and painfully."