C H A P T E R 6

Jasmine

As soon as I stepped foot into my grandmas house I knew I was in huge trouble my parents sat there looking like they hadn't slept all night. But they didn't yell, I got a good lecture for what felt like hours then they forced me to go to the shops with them, that way I wouldn't cause any 'trouble'.

As I'm waking in the shops I see a few guys staring at me. I frown. Maybe they were part of a different gang and have come to kidnap me?! Or worse kill me?!

I'm being paranoid. "Honey go get some flour and then we can bake a cake when we get home." My mom orders me. I want to protest and say I can't but I don't want her to get suspicious.

I gulp and head down the aisles. I finally see the flour and jog over and grab a bag. When I turn around I come to face with someone's hard chest.

Curse myself for being so small.

"This is gonna be fun." The guy smirks and I already know this isn't going to end well. "Um could you move. I really gotta get going." I say and move to the side only to be blocked by his arm.

"No can do princess. You're gonna get me a good raise." He smirks.

I scrunch my nose in confusion. But then sigh. "Look if your not gonna move I'm going to have to make you." I say completely serious. He laughs.

"Oh yeah and how do you plan to do that?" He tests me. I shrug. "Okay but I warned you." Say and gulp a bit.

I was taking a big leap of faith here but decided it was worth a shot anyway.

"DAN! HELP!" I yell as loud as I can.

The guy covers my mouth but laughs at my attempt. "You little shit, no ones come to save you!" He rubs it in my face.

But I smile as I see Dan appear right on time behind the jerk. He taps his shoulder and the guy gulps as he takes in Dan's appearance.

I laugh in his face. "In your face jerk!" I yell and stand beside Dan who has his arms crossed.

"I'd suggest you leave before I call Leon and we all know how he gets when he gets called from a meeting to deal with rats..." Dan sneers at the guy. I stand there a huge smirk on my face.

The guy gulps but nods furiously and runs the opposite way.

I smile and turn to high five Dan. He chuckles but high fives me back non the less. "Thanks Dan you're the best!" I say and hug him.

He seems shocked and disturbed by the  friendly contact but pats my head as a sign of acknowledgment.

"Get back to your family before they start to get curious." He says and I run along. Having a body guard wasn't so bad after all.

Hayden

I sigh as I step out of the meeting, my neck aching and my legs asleep. At least I made the deal with the bastards and got it over with.

I head back to my car and few of my men give me nods of acknowledgment and some subtle waves.

Everyone's always been afraid of me due to my cold heart and never hesitating actions.