Pasta- Papyrus X Italy (ft. Sans and Romano!)

(A/N I found this on a dirty undertale confessions sim.)
ok so on this one day in the summer of 2009 this skelebro wanted to make some pasta. So he went into the kitchen but actually there was this guy named Italy there. He was good lookin. "HELLO MR SKELETON I HEARD YOU WANNA MAKE PASTA" He blurted out.
"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE NEVER BEEN OUTDONE IN PASTA MAKING." Papyrus yelled.
So they began by getting those noodles out.
Italy actually tripped over nothing while trying to get the pan.
Eventually the 2 stopped fighting enough to start cooking.
That water got Hella hot and pahpeerooos almost burnt his fingerbone in it. holyshit.
So did I mention that papiroooos has a skelebro named Sans? Yeah he loves ketchup.
Sins busted through the door and yelled "MAN, I FUCKIN LOVE KETCHUP." and ran up to the fridge, nocking down poor Italy sama in the process. He grabbed the ketchup bottle and drank some ketchup until he relised that it poured straight through him.
kinda looked like he had a period lmao
And then, Romano busts through the already broken door. Going all chef ramsey on the two, and slapping Italy. Italy fell back into Papyrus's chest. Sans started teasing papiirus and Italy died from a heart attack
The end
Wow that was dark
I may continue this XD