~Prologue~

Just real quick here's a guide!
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair Color
(S/C) = Skin Color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(M/N) = Mother's Name

(F/N) = Fathers Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It all happened so fast, nobody wanted this..no one expected this what did the world do to deserve this?
Flashback ~ (Y/N) POV
I remember sitting on the couch with my mother, waiting for my father to return home. "He's late..that's strange," my mother said getting up and looking out the window. "Do you think something is wrong?," I asked raising an eyebrow staying in my spot of the couch (come one once in a while we don't wanna get off the couch ) "No of course not maybe it's just traffic.." My mother said worry filled her voice. We both waited for what seemed forever,' Why would it take him so long father always returned home on time.' After that thought the unexpected happened..I heard my mother screaming and I looked at her my eyes widened. It was my father..biting a piece out of my mother's neck and It wasn't a playful bite, it was a bite hard enough to draw blood. "MOM!", I yelled running up trying to get my mom out of my father's grasp, it wouldn't budge. I felt the tears streaming down my face I looked over my shoulder to see my father's gun on the counter. I ran and grabbed it with all my courage I had left, I never shot a gun before but I had to try for my mother's life. I raised the gun and pulled the trigger with the little strength I had, I heard something drop and I looked to see I shot my father..well he's not my father anymore. My mother layed on the ground;blood gushing out of her wound, I ran towards her "MOM!" I yelled tears dripping down my face. When I sat by her on my knees she looked over at me smiling " (Y-Y/N).. please don't cry, stay alive.. find someone to help you..it's my time to go..I-I love y-." My mother's eyes closed her life leaving her body, I cried that's all I can do now I grabbed my gun and put it against her head. "I'm sorry.." I said pulling the trigger.
END OF FLASHBACK
That was the day everything changed, I was alone.. I didn't need anyone now. Love is just a game for fools to me now..who needs love anyway?

Yay! I finished my first part of the story, so excited to continue on with this story! Also I'll try to have the next part out on Friday, really did hope you enjoyed this part leave a comment if you like! Thanks!