Chapter 1

I walked home from school were I had got bullied all my life but I still had my best friend Molly and my basketball team that alway stood up for me. Me and Molly walked home toghether and we dident have school befor in a week. We were talking aboute Basketball. When we were outside my house I said bye to her and walked innside. "I'm home mom" I screamed and walked to my room. I put some music on and laid down in bed untill I heard mom call for me. "Olivia dinner." "Comming mom." I screamed back and put my phone in my pocket. I walked down to the table and there she and my little brother Tom sat already. We were eating and then mom said. "So Olivia I need to tell you something and I need you to stay here and don't run up to you'r room. Okay?" I nodded worried. A tear fell down her face. "Olivia I need you to understand that I love you with all my heart." "What is it mom?" I asked more worried. "You'r adopted and you'r real sisters and mom is coming in 30 min." I was sad and angry from what my mom just had told me. "I don't wanna meet them." I said looking down on my food. "Why?" my mom asked me. "Becouse it took them 16 years to finaly care aboute me." Mom was goint to say something but then the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and it was Molly. I was so glad it wasent my so called real family. "Hi Molly come inn." I said and she walked inn and looked at me up and down. "What?" I asked her. "why arent you in you'r basketball clothes? We have practice in 15 min." "What was that today? I'm gonna putt them on. Be here in a sec." I ran to my room and got my basketball clothes on. I ran back and I screamed. "Bye mom I'm going to basketball practice." Then i took Molly's hand and started running so that mom couldent stop me. When we got to practice they were going to pick the captain. I knew that I wasent going to be picked. I never got picked for that. "Hey are you okay Olivia?" she asked me worried. "Emmmm... not realy." "What is it?" "Well my 'mom' told me that I was adopted." "Well if you wanna talk aboute it then I'm here." I nodded and when we got to the practice everyone ran to us and scremed. "YEAH THERE IS OUR CAPTAIN." They picked me up. "What are you guys doing?" I asked them and they stoped. "Olivia you'r the new captain." "Wow thanks guys. It's meens a lot for me. Now let's start playing basketball." They sat me down and we started the practice. When we almost were done mom's car came and out the car came mom, Tom and probleby my real family. When we were done with the practice everybody were talking aboute the family that were sitting with my mom and brother and had been waching us. They said that they were called Madison, Dianna and Demi. "Hey Olivia come here for a bit." Our coach asked me so I walked to him. "What was it coach?" "Hey I just wanted to say good practice. High five." I gave him a high five and walked to get changed when one of my probleby real family stoped me with that she ran to me and fell infront of me. "Are you okay?" I asked her and helped her up. "Yeah just me beeing... well me. So are you comming back home?" I knew mom would have said no if I asked to sleep over at a friend. I sighed and said. "Yeah just let me change and I will be right back." She nodded and huged me. I dident know what to do so I huged her back. When we pulled away she smiled a big smile and said. "I have missed you." I noddded and walked away with a little anger. When I got innside to the others they almost jumped on me and asked. "How do you know her?" I pushed my way to my place and said "I don't know her. I don't even know who she is. Now can I just get change without everybody looking at me? Becouse I'm gonna change if you look or not." "You don't know who she is? That was Demi Lovato and her mom and younger sister." She said and walked away so I could change. When they were done that all ran to Demi. I don't know why they all know who they are.

A/N

I love you guys and I hope you will like this book.