Alucard x reader fluff

Y/n's Pov
"she means nothing to me,she was meerly a play toy for my own amusment"

the converstation between sir integra and alucard kept replaying in my head,each time it replayed I felt my heart breaking more and more, why did I trust him ?,why did I let him in ?,why did I love him ?was it really love?...or wasit just all an illusion he made.

As these thoughts ran through my head I ran as fast as my legs could out of the hellsing manour,running past seras and walter ignoring their questioning looks and ran into the dark forrest.

time skip

It's been an hour since I left the hellsing manor,I managed to run for half of that hour until my legs collapesed and I landed on the floor,I began cry and shake vionlty as the coverstation ran through my head. 'why did he lie to me ?!?!? why did he used me ?!?!?' "AHHHHHHH"I throw my fists at the nearest tress causing me to scratch my knuckles 'I trusted him' I hid my face into my knees and began to cry even harder. "now we wouldn't want that blood to go to waste now would we ?" that voice,that was the voice that belonged to a certian reaven haired vampire,the no life king,alucard...

I could hear his foot steps come close to me,"now why is my little fray bird in the woods this late at night ?" he was about to stoke my hair until I slapped his hand away from me "dont...you dare touch me" I whispered in a sinster tone enought to send shivers down anyones spine but as I looked up at alucard he looked down at me with a hurt expression his face. "y-y/n-"

"don't,just don't alucard,don't try and act as if you don't know whats wrong, How could you ?" As tears kept rolling down my face my voice began to turn shaky "y-you know I loved you but yet you kept playing with my emotions,it hurts,it hurts to know that I would never be good enough"

ALUCARDS POV
"It hurts to know that I would never be good enough" as those words left y/n's mouth I felt like I had been stabbed with a dagger,this must be about the conversation with Integra,she's got it all wrong "y/n,you need to listen to me when I say this,I love you,I love you so much that words can't describe it,when you heard me talk to integra I wasn't talking about you,I was talking about the police girl,I'm sorry for hurting you" when I finished speaking I seen y/n lift her face from her knees and she looked at me with red puffy eyes "r-really ?"
"Yes,y/n I love you and I want to protect you forever till the end"
"T-thank you alucard" she smiled up at me as I picked her up bridal style and took her home.

DONE (SORRY IF THIS IS SHIT I WROTE IT LATE AT NIGHT AND IM LIKE THE WORSE WRITTER