Chapter 14:Champions League, Back to university

Amelia's head found its way trough the hole in Julian's black addidas shirt. She once again, found something in his closet worth of stealing and keeping for herself rather than helping him pack his things all the way. The sleeves of the black shirt were too long and the shirt itself was too big and baggy on her. Amelia just didn't care since the shirt was cosy and warm. It also smelled like him.

Julian laughed, after her head popped out because her hair was looking as good as the ruined nest that was run over with a car few times. He called her to help him pack, not to steal his shirts away from him leaving him almost naked before the winter. Although it was a win/win situation for Amelia where she could simply enjoy the warmth of his shirts and well, shirtless boyfriend of hers.

"If you keep this up, you'll have more of my shirts in your closet than I in mine." Julian chuckled and helped her take of the shirt before putting it nicely in his suitcase.

"Can you blame me?" She added. "So warm."

"Although you look very cute in them." Julian kissed her forehead with his warm lips. "I still need them."

"As long as I have this one." Amelia pulled out a grey hoodie she managed to pray out of him. She actually didn't try that hard when Julian had a soft spot for her; and he liked the thought of her wearing his clothes. "I'm perfectly fine."

"Because it was my favorite."

"Exactly." She smiled and grabbed the shirt he gave her. Even if she was 5'10 tall girl, her smaller body still managed to get lost in big grey hoodie. The sleeves were hanging from her hands and it was more baggy than that black one she tried on the last. But it was the most comfortable of them all and she could see why he had liked that one the best.

Amelia moved around his room, opening another part of the closet where she found his pants and what not. Now that, she wasn't even willing to try one because: one-those were too big for her and two-those required taking of her pants to pull those over her own two legs. Her hands took the pile of, surprisingly, nicely put pants that were all brought together.

In that time of being that they spent putting his things in his suitcase, she found the Schalke jerseys from the previous years. The one that really caught her eye was the one with nuber 31, his very first that he played in. Smile slowly appeared on her face, she could clearly remember the game he debuted in. Seventeen old Julian who was now at the age of almost 22, a world cup winner.

"I didn't think you still had this." Amelia called him out, showing him his very first jersey he wore at the senior team.

"It seems like, I wore it yesterday." He chuckled, while looking at it. It was definitely one of his favorite jerseys even if it wasn't the best looking one. Nuber 31 still had one special place in his heart and memory.

"Well, it was, five years ago, I think." She kept digging around, not minding her boyfriend that was walking around her picking up things here and there around his room. "Do you only have that one, or you have some more?"

"I should have few more, but not blue since those were the home jerseys." Julian explained, earning a swift nod from the female who had her head deep in his closet. "Oh, and I have a question for you."

"I'm all ears." She finally pulled her head out of the closet, seeing that Julian picked up and took care of the most of his things.

"Will you come and watch the game on Tuesday?"

"Against CSKA Moscow?" Amelia asked and Julian hummed in return. "Yeah, sure why not. You better win because we're departing the next day."

"APOEL against Schalke, right?"