I

Hakeem Lyon -the youngest Lyon.  21 year old superstar. Loves his work, loves the partying lifestyle, 'loves' many girls.

Jamal Lyon - the middle Lyon. 24 year old superstar. Homosexuality used to be his biggest secret, but now that he's out, he feels so much better about himself. He really loves his music, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Andre Lyon- the oldest Lyon. 30 year old business man. Hoping to take over as CEO of Empire, he would do anything to get to the top, just for his father's approval.

Loretha 'Cookie' Lyon - the mother Lyon. She is the owner of Lyon Dynasty. She's trying to build a life for her sons, but her ex husband is trying to stop that.

Luscious Lyon - the father Lyon. The man, the myth, the legend. He is the owner of Empire, father of 3 boys, and the most hated man by his ex abs his son.

_____

Allyson 'Ally' Hernandez - 21 year old girl from San Antonio, Texas, who is trying to make her dream of singing become a reality. Coming from a family who was wealthy must seem good, but not in her case. She had to flee to New York because her family didn't want her to become singer, they wanted her to be the next Dr. Hernandez. She hated that, so she left. She moved to New York 2 years before she became serious. She had been working, trying to make sure her 1 year old son had a food to eat and a roof over his head.

Normani Hamilton - 19 year old girl from Houston, Texas who wanted to make her dreams come true. Her parents moved to New York just so they could help her pursue her dream of becoming a singer.

Lauren Jauregui - 19 year old girl from Miami who wants to finally stop hiding in the shadows and pursue her dream of becoming a singer. Her family supports her and would do anything to help her.

Camila Cabello - 18 year old shy girl from Miami. Came here as an immigrant with her family, soon became legal. Her family has been living off whatever money her father and grandfather makes. Camila was tired of living that way, so she decided to go and pursue a singing career. Her family was there for her, so she was definitely ready.

Dinah Jane Hansen - 18 year old girl from Santa Ana, California. She came from a lower class family. Living with 23 people and being 'poor' was what made her want to go and pursue her dreams. Her family supported her, and wished they could be with her, but she promised them they would be soon.

_______

IN HONOR OF 7/27 I AM DROPPING NEW STORIES FEATURING 5H