Chapter-6:Wedding birth???

Madison pov
Dun
dun
dun
dun
dun
dun
dun
dun
dun
dun
dun
DUN
dun
dun
dun
dun
dun
_______
"Madison do you take chris to be your husband"The priest says looking down at his book only once(I forgot how the priest say it so calm ya tits).
"Chris do-"The priest got cut off by chris saying "hell yeah"as he pulled at his bow tie.
"You may kiss the bride"He said as my silky cover over my face was lifted and we passionately kissed for what felt like forever...
"WOOHOO YESSSS"Sam said standing up and shooting her hand in the air.
I kind of giggled because out of the whole audience I only heard her loud mouth.
"IM HER MOTHER,IM HER MOTHER"I heard a female voice scream,Really mom I thought to myself.
After about 626363726337628 hours of kissing we went over to the wedding cake.
Me and chris held hands over the knife and pressed down and cut the first slice until.....(dawn... Jk)Until water flooded everywhere which meant
ZA
BABYS
IS
POPPIN
OUT
CHA
CHA
CHA
_________
"Jesus hot sauce christmas spaghetti cheese mouse"I heard chris said as he stared down at his feet.
___________________
Hospital-
JESUS
DAM IT
I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO EXPLODE
"Its all right maddy squeeze my hand"Mike said handing me his hand,Ok I squeezed as hard as I could.."FACKIUHUWHRFHURHYNUDUEMD"He responded yanking his hand back which was pretty red.
"you got this girl"Sam and jessica said stroking my hair back out of my face.
"PUSHHH"Ashley said banging her foot down.
IM FUCKING PUSHING!!!!I said screaming bringing attention to us.
"OMG YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY THE TEENS THAT WERE STUCK AT WASHINGTON MOUNTAIN"A group of a little younger kids said.
YE-AH THAT W-A-S U-S I said in between violent breaths.
"So was Josh Washington really a psychopath,like they said in the video game "The boy asked.
"uh- im right here"josh said pointing his finger at himself.
PLEASE GET THE FREAKING HELL OUT OF HERE CANT I HAVW MY BABY IN PEACE!!!I said loudly trying not to stress.
"ok bye"the kids said hopping off to the next room.
All a sudden I felt free....The baby was out!!!Brooklyn Zo Monk!!!!!The nurse held her closely to her face,the baby didnt make one noise...The whole room was quiet for about 1 minute and then the baby did a adorable cough and started crying.
"Well ill be damed"mike said stroking his hair back,"Ey ey give us our baby"chris said jumping at the nurse
"Theres something with the baby,TAKE IT TO THE ROOM!!!"The dr said running out the room with the baby.
Whatttt Give me my BABY PLEASEEEEEE,I scream until all a sudden I woke up to screaming that sounded like chris,matt,and mike.
"WHERES THE BABY"Matt said pointing his finger.
"WHERES THE HELL IS MY BABY I WANT TO SEE MY BABY"Chris said as he was being held back by the nurse and doctorsssss.
"HEY HEY WE DIDNT ASK TO PUT THE BABY UP FOR ADOPTION SO GIVE US THE DAM BABY"A voice that sounded like mikes.
Hey hey mike,matt,and chris chill.I say scratching my foward,"thankgod your up"he says being cut off by the dr,"heres the baby she either had diabetes orrrrr asthma"the dr said handing it to me.
"NOOOO-"
bang
boom
:)
I stared at chris knocked out on the floor
CHRISSSSS I screamed at my voice had a
faint
crack...