A Natural Disaster

Wolf's POV:
Krism and Minx had talked about matters of the castle with Cry, leading me to be confused why they're talking about it here. If they wanted to talk business, why would they have a seemingly confidential information in an open area. At least be a little secretive, like talk about in the dark alley or in the back of the bar or something. Even though it may be a trap of some sort, the information of the topic intreaged me nonetheless. I continued drinking until I became a little woozy. A sudden weight landing startled me to no end, and the curiosity of who it was got to me as I turned my head to the right. Minx, the main person giving intel, is laying her head on my shoulder, passed out drunk.
'Normally I would attack the person, but since it was the ruler I can't do that without ruining this mission' I thought as impatience randomly shot through my spine. I need to check out why this is happening to me later. This doesn't happen to the Wolf family at all.
'Maybe I can look at it in the library, master was an author anyways.' I thought staring at Minx.
"Sorry about that, she doesn't take alcohol that well." Krism explained, pulling Minx off of my shoulder. I just shrugged it of and continued to think as the drinks rounded up.
'Why would she drink if she knows she has a low tolerance for alcohol? That makes absolutely no sense.' I thought before downing another shot. 'She's the ruler isn't she?' I continued running my thoughts, downing yet another shot. Shot after shot my body felt as if was in the air. I let a low chuckle escape my throat, as I continued in this seemingly stupid drinking habit of mine.
"Hey I think you had enough...though I believe I shouldn't say anything since her," the bartender pointed at the ruler, "and the other people passed out drunk from all the booze." He laughed at his own words.
"What about a tour of the castle?" Krism suggested.
"Weeeellll...." I trailed in my drunken self, "since I'm drunk I believe that a tour could be postponed for the dayyyyyy~ Is that okay with you?" I squinted a little to see if Krism had walked away or stayed in place. Through all the dizziness coming from the spinning I did manage to see a little nod coming from her. I felt my mouth turn into a stupid, crooked grin and moved my mask to to the original position. I got off of the chair and wobbled a little from the abrupt movement.
"Something nasty is going on over there." I mentioned, pointing over to the forest behind the castle. The other's looked to where I was pointing and gasped upon the realization that a storm cloud has covered the castle and the forest entirely. A strange blue light was seen before a vluster of blue light pointed towards us and shot down on everyone. The world became dark before everyone could react on time.
~

Time Skip~
I groaned as I opened my eyes slowly. I clawed at the ground as I motivated myself to get up. I dusted myself off and looked around to observe my surroundings.
'Dead bodies, blood, and some are still breathing....I guess I'm only able to help the ones that are barely breathing.' I thought before going to work. I winced in pain from my wound. I looked down to my stomach and saw that the wound is surrounded by blue moss. I groaned from frustration. 'Seriously?! Now my body looks disgusting.' I whined inwardly. I walked over to the ruler and squated down to look at her. I poked her cheek to see if she would wake up. The groaned and slowly opened her droopy eyes. She stared at me to see if I was the real deal. Once she registered me she widened her eyes.
'What so could be possibly shocking about me that she needs to widen her eyes?' I thought. Then i realized something, why don't I feel anything on my face?! I quickly moved my hands to my face and felt my nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrows, and everything.
'M-my mask is broken! Oh no now my powers will be uncontrollable since all of my dead family member's powers are in my hands now!' I panicked, trying to find the peices of my mask in a hurry. I stumbled everywhere because of the action of moving to fast.
"Wolf what are you doing?" I heard Cry ask. So now that everyone is awake....well not everyone.
"M-my mask...its broken..." I couldn't easily get the words out of my mouth.
"Your mask is broken so what?" He asked.
"Well why do you keep your mask 24/7? I believe it's the same thing." I retorted.
"But why is your mask so important?" Minx asked.
"Since all of my family members are dead their powers are now in my hands and is literally kept in my eyes, without the mask i can't control all of the powers! No one can ever live long enough to control it, but if they do its when they're about to die from age!" I explained continuing to scurry around to find the peices.
A/N
Another short one i guess, but i made this earlier and it was longer and better but what happen was that it was deleted for an unknown reason soooooo.....yea. make sure to comment to let me know what you want to happen and i could probably put it in the story and anyother stuff. I just want to focus on the comments though.