Who's This God?

After English, I didn't think that it could get any better. Mrs. Valintine makes class so much fun and her methods of teaching, I wish all teachers used them. During homeroom I got assigned my locker which just happens to be right next to Amber's as well as some of her best friends. Boardering my locker to the left is Amber and to the right is Noel. Noel and I are about the same height but she has brown hair so dark, it's almost black. To complement it, she had blonde highlights running through it and red dip dyed tips. Her olive skin always seems to have a tan and she's just as lively as Amber.

Unfortunately, Amber read my schedule wrong. We both have social studies the same peirod, 2nd, but she has a different teacher. At least I have Noel.

When we walk into the classroom, the smell of lysol srounds me. "Mr. Z is a germophobe. Don't worry, you'll get used to the smell." Her eyes light up when she sees a girl already in the room. Her long straight deep brown hair flows around her shoulders and down her back. She looks over at us and a matching set of brown eyes does the same.

"Cat, meet Sasha, she's new."

"Hi! I'm Catherine but everyone calls me Cat."

"Nice to meet you," man, are all of Amber's friends so pretty? Wait, are they technically my friends now too? Wow, only 2nd period and I already have three friends. Talk about a new record.

Social Studies went by fast and i'm pretty sure that Mr. Z is mentally insane. Jumping up on desks, slamming desks with notebooks, and not spilling his 32oz tea while doing it. That's impressive.

Now what's 3rd period? Culinary arts, yes! This is the class I've been dying to take. I've always had a passion for baking, so cooking would be fun. There are a few things that I love: sports, art, and food. And I need to learn to cook so I don't starve if mom or dad get sent to Afghanistan. No, don't think about that, they're not leaving. Oh crap, I'm going to be late!

I quickly round the corner and make it into the classroom right as the bell rings. Good thing Noel gave me a map of the school. Mrs. Brown meets me at the door. "Welcome to Culinary arts. I'll be your teacher. There's an open seat next to Chase, you can be his partner since his just moved." She yells into the room for Chase to raise his hand and I lay eyes on a god.

Tanned skin and standing at about 6'0. You can see the musles all over his torso and if he doesn't have abs, then I'm a sqiurrel. His blonde hair is perfectly messy and his pale blue eyes shine just as much as his perfect smile, and the way he raises his hand and you can see his muscles... Wait, what?! He's raising his hand... that's Chase!.