Not really a theory but you get my point

Anyways this (should've titled this chapter this) is who's going to end up with who!
Let's start off with what we have already, the couples in this show so far are Barry and Marci, now I've read another fanfic on Fanfiction.net titled "Words cut deeper than a knife" anyways it was about how Cameron and Naldo were dating how Cameron broke up with Naldo and started bullying him (this also inspired my one shot "Scars") anyways I was watching the latest episode of BFW (ya know (sorry about spoilers) but when Marci and Barry realized that they liked each other) I noticed that in one scene when Barry was all like "Naldo, can you turn off that music? It's killing the mood" or something like that and Naldo was all like "sorry Barry, this was all I had" (I'm not quoting things here people so don't be dicks in the comments if you know for a fact what they really said) and then we went back into Barry's lab fist pumping and jaw dropping which instantly reminds me of Cameron which is the start of this.
So what I'm hoping is happening (and I'm almost positive that it won't) is that after Barry and Marci are like a serious couple Naldo and Cameron will hook up and Cyd and Shelby well almost everyone knows that them ending up together is just inevitable. So yeah, Now what I'm worried about is that Cyd and Naldo will end up together leaving Cameron and Shelby, now that's just the first worry, another worry that for some reason really is the only worry I'm like terrified of is that Barry and Marci will hit it off but Barry feels that something isn't right and blah blah blah and thinks he's in love with Shelby, now at this point (since Disney usually dose this) Naldo and Cyd will end up together. The main thing that really calms me (wow...) is the fact that Barry and Shelby don't even seem that close and I've come to notice that Cyd always gives Naldo kinda irritated looks when he says something stupid instead of that "it's so cute when he's clueless" look like a person who has a crush on him would... Now another theory which might be interesting is if Barry realizes he has feelings for Naldo, since him, out of all people, seems to love when he's clueless by the way he looks at him when he says something stupid. And for Cyd and Shelby, well they always hold hands like a couple and show great affection towards each other, and say 'I love you' kinda a lot, now I've had friends (no, I'm not that psycho chick you thought I was, I actually have friends that breath and hold blood in their body's) and I ain't as close as that...
Besides it would make sense for Disney to make the show LGBT+ themed... I mean frozen (does anyone else feel that 'Let It Go' is about coming out?) Was clearly about how it's okay to be gay... Anyways they also sang 'Making Today A Perfect Day' which as we all know is from frozen fever... And frozen is about LGBT... Do you see why this is so important people!? (Okay I know I said I'm not the psycho chick, but I'm getting there) first llamas now... Hold on we weren't talking about llamas were we? DAMN YOU DAVID SPADE!!!! (you'll understand that joke if you've watched emperors new groove) okay let's move on now... Oh never mind I think I'm done with this theory anyways yeah in the end hopefully Disney will let Cyd (or Shelby, probably Shelby she seems like the one to have the crush, while Cyd... Nope Cyd's totes gay, well maybe bi, I'll just shut up now) admit that she is in lesbians with Shelby! (I also just realized I'm not Scott pilgrim and the way put that sounded fucked up... Well... Anyways goodbye now)