Chapter5: 2nd Attack

Garcia, Prentiss, and JJ walk into Garcia's apartment, exhausted and sore. "I never knew running to my boys would be so exhausting." Garcia states as she throws her heels off.

"Well they are safe that us what matters." JJ states as she kisses Prentiss on the cheek. "Imma go hop in the shower."

"Okay babe." Prentiss responds.

"Okay my sweet but make it quick we are still on for our movie night and nothing I mean nothing will stop this for us." Garcia exclaims as she begins to make the snacks.

JJ laughs as she heads to the shower. "Alrighty." She responds. 

"Well I just hope I do not have to go back there for any of my sweets." Garcia states as she quickly takes a seat on her couch. 

"What movie is playing tonight?" Prentiss asks as she shows two DVD boxes to Garcia. "The Prince And Me or Water For The Elephants?" 

"Oh The Prince And Me is definitly a yes." Garcia states as she points to the dvd box. 

"Alrighty." Prentiss states and slips the disc into the DVD player. They wait for JJ to come out of the shower. 

When JJ does, she plops herself in front of Emily. "Oh I love this movie." She states as she takes Prentiss ' s hands in hers.

"Same here my dear." Garcia chuckles and plays the movie. Right as she presses the play button, the DVD player and the tv explodes. Sending the three women across the room. Everything end up going dark for all three.

Back at the hospital Reid and Morgan are talking some more.

"Hey kid." Morgan says to the younger male.

"Hmm?" Reid asks as he looks back to Morgan.

Morgan's about to say something but he notices something is wrong when Reids expression turns from curious to horrorified. "What's wrong?" Morgan asks as he looks to where Reid is now looking.

He sees doctors rushing to get three women into the emergency room and he can identify all three of them. "Reid go check on them." Morgan orders.

Without a word Reid rushes off and is stopped by Hotch. "Hotch let me go, I gotta get to them." Reid tries to escape Hotch's arms.

"No, Reid you need to calm down." Hotch states as he holds onto the younger profiler.

Reid tries to get free but he slowly starts to realize it is no use. "At least tell me what happened." He pleads.

"The unsub attacked again." Hotch states in a serious tone. "You and Morgan were attacked, Garcia, JJ, and Prentiss were attacked aswell. The unsub is coming for Gideon and I soon. You need to keep a level head right now." He states in a serious manner.

Reid nods and feels his knees buckle. "Will they be alright?" He asks.

Hotch looks into the pained younger profilers eyes. "Yes." Hotch states, earning a relieved look. "I want you to go back to Morgan. Let them know they are just fine." He orders.

Reid hesitates before doing as he is told.

He walks back to the room and gets a look of confusion from Morgan. "They okay kid?" He asks. Reid nods and keeps his eyes on the floor. "Are tou?" He asks. Reid shakes his head and looks up at Morgan.

"I wanna start looking for this unsub right now." Reid states as he looks Morgan in the eyes. "Not tomorrow, now." He states. "I can't I just can't watch as everyone I care about get hurt." He explains.

Morgan nods in understanding. "Alright, let's get me checked out of this place and we will begin figuring out our unsub." He explains. Reid nods and is about too go find someone who would come and clear Morgan leaving but runs into Gideon. Reid makes an odd noise as he steps back from Gideon.

"What was that?" Gideon asks, refering to Reids odd noise.

"Sorry, you Just uh I was spooked is all." Reid explains as he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Okay then, well new rules have been set." Gideon states. "Since you two are suspended from any FBI work and was already attacked, you two get to go hide at my cabin while I stay at Hotch's." He explains.

"And the girls?" Morgan asks.

"They are going to go back to Garcias." He answers.

"Gideon! You are Just putting us back into the places we were attacked, what if he has traps there?" Morgan barks.

"Actually, you both may have a point here." Reid jumps in. "Hotch and Gideon think the unsub won't strike the same place twice. Which is possibly true For This unsub. But if Gideon is wrong and Morgan is right, then it would be safer to stay in a different location." He explains.

They all fall silent till Gideon clears his throat. "Kid, Just do it. You are lucky enough  you aren't in trouble for carrying your FBI weapon and badge."

Reid Just nods, not wanting to say a word. Morgan notices this and is tired of seeing Reid having to shut his mouth when he himself has a point.

"That gun he had wasn't his." Morgan states, earning looks from both the other agents. "It was mine. Reid's gun and badge was taken, I kept my gun and badge." Morgan explains. Reid looks at him confused and whispers to Morgan.

"What are you doing?" Reid asks.

"Saving your skinny ass." Morgan hisses and looks back to Gideon. "So if you want someone to yell at then yell at me, not Reid. Reid did what he thought he had to do. If it wasn't for him we would both me in this hospital injured or dying." He states.

Gideon at first glares at Morgan but realizes why Morgan is protecting Reid, so then he goes from glaring to grinning and nods, leaving the room soon after.

"Did you see that?" Reid asks, pointing at the now leaving Gideon.

"See what?" Morgan asks now looking at the younger profiler. 

"He was grinning." Reid states in a bit high pitch of a tone. 

"Was he?" Morgan asks, actually not knowing.

"He..." Reid then just shakes his head. "Nevermind." He mumbles. "Imma go see if the doctor will allow you to check out." He states and runs out of the room, quickly.

Morgan leans back, something is different now between Reid and him. He doesnt know what it is but he knows something is actually different with their friendship.