Moving?

Merrisa's pov:

It was a normal day in my room when all of a sudden my dad came in with some boxes. "What are those for?" i asked curiously.

"We are moving." my dad replied smiling. I was suprised, "Moving, where?" i asked "To Louisiana." my dad replied showing me the house he bought. "Whoa...it's huge, is that a lake behind the house?." i said

"Yes, now pack up we leave in three days." he replied leaving. I called my best friend Destiny

D- Hello?

M- Hey

D- whats up?

M- i am moving

D- what why?

M- idk but i don't want to leave Florida.

D- i don't want you to leave either, who will eat lunch with me, make me laugh and hug me?

M- um your boyfriend?

D- i will miss you

M- i know but no matter what we will always be best friends. No doubt about it.

D- well i got to go to gymnastics, will i see you there?

M- can't im packing, tell Coach Peters i can't go today.

D- kk well i love you❤

M- love you to❤

After that i threw my phone on my bed and started packing up my trophies and other small stuff. I ended up needing more boxes for everything else.

"Dad i need more boxes." i yelled waiting for an answer
"In the attic." he replied. I got up and climbed up onto the attic. I saw spiders and dead snakes but i kept looking untill i found boxes.

Luckily there were a whole bunch. I took all of them not knowing how many i would need. Once i got back in my room i opened my closet and started packing up my clothes and shoes.

I saw some clothes from when i was little and it brought me down memory lane. I smiled at the tiny shirts and socks and stuffed them in the box.

As soon as i was done with my clothes i packed my stuffed animals and my dolls. I saw my american girl doll and i immediately picked it up. I was beyond happy i found it.

My mom gave it to me when i was little for christmas. It was the first doll i ever got. So i cherished it, and here i was looking at it in my hands.

Instead of putting it in the boxes i put it in my carry on along with my charger and other stuff. I continued packing untill i got tired. It was 12:37 am by the time i was done. Even my dad was asleep. The only thing i have to pack left is my lamp. Which i would do in the morning. I got under my blanket and watched youtube untill i fell asleep.
______________________________
Hey people i hope you enjoyed my first chapter even though it was kind of boring. But thank you for reading and have a nice day.