Chapter 4- the truth

Before you read I want to give a shout out to cuban-pr for the first comment!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! And I didn't realize that the story had so many reads!?!?! Thought it was kind of going to be a dead fish in an outdoor market 2 in the afternoon!!!! Please keep the reads and comments (and maybe even a vote) up!!So ... anyway I'm excited and here is the next chapter!! Love you guys and gals!

*Kats POV*

Walking to my desk to get my rain jacket and handbag I literally had no words.

Nada.

Zilch.

Zero.

But those damn eyes! They hunt me in my dreams and they taunt me when I'm awake. Never letting up and never giving in.

Waiting by the elevator for Braden and Bryan I've come to the conclusion that if anything happened that I would kindly decline. I love this job and it is something that I can't live without. Like really I gots bills!

"Kat are you ready?" Bryn asked looking a bit worried, yet somehow I feel as if it was a loaded question.

Taking in a lung full stepping in pushing the "1" button already regretting but pushing it to the back of my head.

"Are we taking a taxi or ..." I said trailing off to see the how to the where.

"Well, we came in the same car this morning so we could take that unless you already called for a ride? I'm presuming that you did not call because we didn't receive a conformation call." Braden said.

"Right are you, again. I saw you pull in the parking lot this morning and one of you would have canceled the ride if I did call. Correct?" I shot back.

Looking in the reflective doors I seen two heads turn toward each other then look right into my eyes and nod. One had a half grin the other a mischievous smile.

Sending up a prayer hoping to make it not only the end of lunch but the week..

*fast forward to end of week ..*

*Bryans POV*

"Do you need a ride home Kat?" I asked still looking at the file on my computer.

"Well if y'all actually don't mind I do. Working this late I'm not all that comfortable riding in a cab with stranger at almost 10 p.m." She said looking at her wrist for the time.

"Oky then. I'm done and all saved up. You ready over there, Braden?" I asked standing with everything I need.

"Just one sec... I'm just about... And... Done! What are you two waiting for? Lets' get a move on!" He said rushing around getting his stuff and out the office door.

"Well I guess the lady is ready." Kat said with sarcasm and shaking her head walking out after him.

I let out a laugh and turning out lights was right on Kats' heels to the impatiently waiting Braden.

"Ladies is everything okay? You seemed to take some time in the powder room." He said repeatedly pressing the "call" button for the elevator.

Grinning and laughing thinking these two are more alike than I thought or he had heard Kat when she called him a lady.

"Okay you guys! How about Chinese then we drop the true lady home for a weekend of 'go out and play'." I air quoted and smirked at a brightly blushing Kat.

"I can't turn down a number 3 with two extra egg rolls and rice at Hot House." Kat said sliding into the backseat.

Bryan bent down, looked at her and spoke, "You have got to be kidding me! That is what I get every time but with more egg rolls." He put a hand mid-thigh and right at her hip and pushed her over to sit beside her to continuing to talk.

*after dinner*

*Kat has been dropped off and now in tucked in bed.*

*Kats' POV*

Looking up the dark ceiling I couldn't whip the smile off my face. Damn those men but dammhhnn those men.

Sighing I rolled over falling asleep peacefully, at first.

*dream*

Two sets of lips were on my neck and two sets of hands all over me. Leaning my head so one could reach more while pulling the other to meet my lips. We fought but, I'm hoping, he won.

"Kat" the other person moaned into my neck.

Wait I knew that voice!

Pulling away and finally looking at who was doing this.

Bryan and Braden, my bosses.

"Wait. What is going on and why?" I asked looking between the pair.

"We were following what you said you wanted which was and I quote you two naked... in bed... now unquote. To us that kind of means at least second base." Braden said shrugging his shoulders.

Thinking back I remember saying that but were any booze involved? Nope none that I know of.

"Where were we then?" I said placing one hand on the back of Bryans head and one around to Braden's thigh.

Both of them saying words of endearment as they touched and kissed where they could reach from the position we were in.

I was flipped on my back looking up, stunned and breathless, at a pair of wild eyed, grinning men.

"We are going to love every single spot of you." Braden started.

"So be prepared to take in all that you can and stop us when it is too much." Bryan continued.

"But do remember that pain and pleasure are a fine line distance away from another." Braden winked at me.

"You have a perfect body, curves in the right places. Caramel waist long hair and bright golden eyes. Tall enough to be shoulder high to us but short enough to look up at us. You are the only one for us, both of us and the only one we have or will ever be with. Do you understand that? If you don't we are stopping now and go over every little detail till you do." Bryan said looking at me as if at any moment I would run for the hills never to return.

"I understand. Everything but why." I stated.

"We are your mates. I am a werewolf and Braden is a vampire. No, we are not blood brothers that is just about impossible. We are the ninth power change and that means our kind will come together again. The first son of the were and vamp kings will have the same birthdate and mate. They well know everything about the other before they meet. They will also know who their mate is by sixteen. We knew you but could never find you till Rick called and said that he found you. We followed you everywhere around the world. Do you remember the time you and your family catching a flight in Paris and two people ran out on the runway to stop the plane but as to late?" Bryan spoke.

I nodded then said, "Let me guess. You two?"

"Guilty!" Braden blushed.

Of course I awed, how could you not?!

"You need time to take this is in. Lay here and try not to over think just stay calm." Braden said acting like he was getting up.

"Will you both stay with me? If I fall asleep I need to feel that you are here." I said scooting in the middle of the bed my back facing Braden.

He leaned down and kissed right below my ear then whispered, "First you have to wake up, love."

Waking up with a huff and sitting up in bed confused. Looking around, I'm in my bedroom and everything looks the same as far as I can tell with the slight sun light coming in.

If my dream is true, those two have a lot of explaining to do!