journal 38 olympas

(Yes it's gonna be written in Bobbys pov because let's face it, Bobby can kick Percy's ass)
I thought I was done, guess not. Am I ever gonna get to go home? I know the answer to that dirt old question.  My heart was pounding,  I thought all this Greek crap was fake. But here I stood in and elevator that was leading me to Mt. Olympas. I didn't want to fight anyone so I was planning on an in and out job. 10 minutes at least. Some half god turd was trying to steer the human race down the right path. It's Saint Dane all over again. The elevator stopped and I was greeted with a mountain full of stairs. Are you kidding me, stairs! Where's the other elevator!? Oh well, I took them three at a time and reached the top in about an hour. Loor would be pissed at how unfit I've become.  I walked inside the temple thing , and started yelling "Who's Percy? Where's percy? I wanna talk to Percy! " Not long after my annoying shouting, a guy around my age showed up. "You Percy? " he nodded "Good, I'm just here to say stop messing with the humans or throw you in a tak mine" he was confused "What the hell is tak? Who are you?"  I sassily put my hands on my hips "I'm the reason you exist.....(an dnd then in a much deeper voice ) I'm your worst nightmare " he scoffed "ok bat dork,  I don't know how you got here but go home, no mortals alowed " well then it's a good thing I'm not a mortal. " look , just leave the humans alone and I won't have to come back" Percy got into an intimidating stance "the humans are flawed (son of a bitch) they need guidence " Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that. "Fine, leave them alone or I'll kill you" he laughed "kill me? Kill, me? Boy do you have and clue who I am. I'm Percy flipping Jackson! Son of Posidon! I'd like to see you try" aaand great, I have to kick some ass. How'd I know this would happen.  To be fair I was actually kinda terrified.  I couldn't fight a demigod. Thank christ for backup . I pulled out my radio cube "Mark , Court, get up here."  I wasn't gonna fight til I had some help. "Well if you get backup, so should i, Grover! Annabeth! " a very attractive yet scary girl walked out from behind a piller, and a goat boy galloped from another. Shit. Man I hope Mark is a fast climber. I really didn't want them to come along but I'm not gonna drag the other travelers into this,  no matter how much they'd want to. But it probably would've been a good idea, after all my best friends could die . Annabeth came at me with a sword , she slashed my arm. I tried to remember my batu training and swept her off her feet. It felt wrong to hit a girl. She was up again before I could think, every hit she made I countered,  every hit I made she made I countered. She was tiring me out. Luckily was knocked off her feet but something,  fum fum . Thank god. Courtney and Mark were shooting her with Dado guns. Mark went after goat boy and Courtney didn't hesitate to attack war god .  "May the better saviour win" Percy mocked . "Oh please, that's gonna be me". I jumped and landed into his chest feet first. He grabbed my ankle and twisted.  He picked me up like i was nothing and flung me across the room. I guess I hate demigods more than clowns. "Why are all these dam people trying to kill us!" Percy drew closer "Very funny Grover but it's not the time "  I scrambled to my feet and threw a punch at him right in his jaw. His head snapped back. I punched again,  right in his throat.  His head snapped foreward. I grabbed his head and threw him down just in time to knee him in the face. I looked to my friends,  the weren't winning but they were fighting as hard as they could. Mark was out of ammo and slamming the hybrid guy, I forgot how those years as a rebel leader changed him. Court on the other hand was rationing and striking at Annabeth with a Dado wand. Would that even work? Do demigods fry up like people? I got hit in the gut and was hunched over within seconds,  Percy was back up.