Chapter 11

Connors POV

"Babe I'm home." A strange voice said followed by a closing door.

I got off, quickly sitting next to him, he turned to me and I tried to glare but I felt myself breaking my harsh stare as the tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Tyler?" The strange voice called out. "I'm in the living room." Tyler said.

I heard footsteps and as I looked up I recognized the blonde boy I saw him cheat on Troye and now me with...

"Who's this?" The blonde boy asks. " I-im Connor." I stuttered out trying not to cry.

"B-but I was just leaving so um b-bye."

I walked out of that apartment as quickly as I could, hopped in my car and drove. I drove around at first but then I realized blanking this out and pretending it never happened is not going to make me feel any better.

So I parked my car at the closest legal parking spot and texted Zoe asking for directions to her hotel but right before I pressed send I realized it was 2:24 am, and she would be asleep so I decided to just drive home.

....

As soon as I walked in the door I headed for the bedroom quickly slumping into my bed.

And that's when I broke down.
Why was it always me? Am I just not good enough for him or anyone? I hate myself... Why was I so stupid you knew what was going to happen but you did it anyways Connor.

I let the tears continue to stroll down my cheeks as I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I was greeted with 15 texts from tyler.

From; Tyler

Connor I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me.

From; Tyler

Connor please :(... I don't mean to do this my body just does things before my mind can catch up.

From; Tyler

Connor I really like you please talk to me...

I guess you really like that blonde too huh I said in my head.

From; Tyler

Con I would take it back ever meeting him if I could.

From; Tyler

Con please talk to me... I do like you more than anything and you mean so much to me I already miss the color of your eyes. ):