Chapter 5

Su pov

On the way to the Sakamaki mansion

I'm sitting in the mukami limo on the way to the Sakamaki brother mansion. I started thinking what Ruki said if they want to bite me.

Flashback

"If they are going to bite you just teleport back to the mansion after you finish your project. If you haven't there's still tomorrow. So don't worry yourself alright. Be safe."

Flashbacks end

The limo came to a stop. I open the door and walk in to the entrance of the gate. I walk to the door and knock three time and wait. Then the door open to see Yui. "Yui Onee San . Ready to do our project." I asked."hm. Come in. I already told Reiji San that your coming." I walk in. It been eight years. I miss this place. " let's do it in the music room." I nodded my head and follow her. And enter a room. It's full of instrument. " so what music are we going to play." Yui asked. "I got an idea. Remember when we were young. You heard me sing. We could use that. And sing together. I have the lyrics. Here." I said handing her the music sheet. She nodded her head. I sat down ready to play the piano and pat the sit beside signaling Yui to sit beside me. She walk toward where I pat. And sat beside me. I nodded my head and start playing the piano and sing together.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Badadadada...

Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

" Yui San that was great but someone had listened to us. Come out .......... Shu san." I said smirking. He think I wouldn't know he was here. Ha he's wrong."fine." He said and appear out of no where.

Shu pov

I was in the entrance hall sleeping on the couch when there was knocking on the door. I was too lazy to open the door. I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I slowly hide in the shadow. " Yui Onee san. Ready to do our project." I didn't listen. I was thinking had a younger sister. But why she used mukami as her last name. I was thinking until I heard singing. I teleport to where it come from. And it was that girl and Yui. That girl name is Su . My brother thought of kidnapping her but since she was close with Yui we thought when she come over we will force her to stay. But this song. This song. It can't be.

The only person who know this song is. No it can't be she's dead. It's impossible . The song finish. " Yui San that was great but someone had listened to us. Come out .......... Shu san." She said smirking."fine." I appear. Keep calm be cool." Eh Shu San. Su why didn't you tell me." Yui said blushing. "Gemon Yui Onee San." She giggle. " fufu~ what a beautiful voice you have kitty chan." She turn and smirk" Laito San." "You too bitch chan." He continued. "Oi pancake you woke me up and you apple also." Ayato came."Ayato san or ore sama  " she whispered but I heard it. "You have a beautiful voice Su chan. Right teddy." Kanato here."kanato San." She said. "You woke me up your my sleep!" Subaru said punching the wall." Subaru. " she said. " what's with all the commotion." Reiji enter. "Reiji San." She said.
I wonder why don't she call Subaru San than Subaru.

Su pov
Great everyone is here. " well it's nice seeing you all. But since we finish our project. I'll be going now. And excuse me for just leaving once everyone is here. Well. Good bye everyone. Good bye Yui Onee chan." I quickly teleport home. Just in time before Ayato grab my arm. Thank you for not being lazy and train on using my power better. I thank myself and went to the kitchen. " Ruki nii San I'm home." I said. "Well that was quick. You didn't get hurt. Did you." He asked. " nope. I want to help you with dinner . Now where's the knife." I said when we heard a weird laughing. My eye widen ." Azusa nii San/Azusa we need the knife to cut the vegetables not cut yourself !" We yell running to Azusa.

Third person pov
At the Sakamaki mansion

"Damn it. How is she so fast. And why did she call you Onee chan pancake?" Ayato said a little annoyed. Yui laugh nervously " well she's my adopted sister. She's the same age as Subaru kun and the same birthday though."

"Whatever I'm going back to sleep." Subaru said and disappear.

"Well it's getting late. We should all go to sleep." Reiji said. Everyone went to their room except Yui who was still in the music room. " I wonder." She said. As she thought of what Su say when she arrived.

" if you have a family why are you here." The younger Yui said."because someone is out there trying to kill me. " the younger Su said. "My really name is Suka Sakamaki. I'm a vampire. But I don't drink blood. I drink blood only when there's a red moon. But don't tell anyone. For now I'm Su Komori your adopted sister and a human. " she said. "I don't think there such thing of vampire." Young Yui said. "It's your choice to believe or not. Come on let's play." She said. As they went to play.

'I can't believe it. Is she their sister.' She thought. But yawn. Well it's time for bed I'll asked them tomorrow or Su. ' and she went to her room.

Subaru pov

That can't be her. She's dead. But that girl smell like her but she's dead. She smell like rose and sweets. I'm just dreaming. But- ah this is so frustrating I'm going to sleep and find out who she really is.

Su pov
"Well good night nii San." I said and hug my nii san and went to my room. I open my coffin. Yesterday I was sleep in a bed but I prefer sleep inside a coffin. It's white color with a cross on top. I laid in the coffin and close the cover. And close my eye.

"Mommy. I had a nice day with my brother. But I like spending time with you." The younger me smile. As I was having a tea party with my mommy." The tea is nice who thought you how to make tea." She asked. " Reiji nii San thought me. And manner." I said. "I'm sorry I couldn't teach you anything. I'm a terrible mother. Not taking care of you and Subaru." She sigh. " no mommy not a terrible mother. Mommy is the best. Mommy spend time with me and Subaru and one day you can get out of this tower. And we can play in the meadow full of Daisy . And I love mommy no matter what." I said and hug her. "My dear child. Will you kill me for me to be free from suffering." She asked

I stare at her as my vision got fuzzy as tears start to roll down my cheek non stop hugging her tight like the moment I let go she's no longer there. " I don't want mommy to die. That's the easy way out. I know mommy is strong. And I don't want you to die ." I said as she rub my back. " there there. Okay mommy will be strong and don't die." She said. "Promise." I said lift my hand holding out my pinky." Promise" she said also doing the same thing. She giggle. But I fell to sleep. And everything went blank.

I quickly open my eye. I push the cover opening my coffin. I look up at the ceiling. And look at the clock. Tomorrow is Sunday . I get to sleep late. I went back to sleep.