Chapter 22

Chapter 22: #Stringsstitched2brokensouls

Recap: Beware message on Manik's Phone.

"Guys, let's call it a day.."cabir said after completing the dinner.

"Yep.. kal be ready for final day.."Dhruv said stretching his arms.

"Kal kya hai.."Aarav asked jumping on navya's lap.

"Kal papa ka concert hai bacha.. remember papa ne bataya tha apko.."Navya replied him, cleaning hid hands with a napkin.

"Ohhhhh... papa & partner will sing song.."aarav clapped in excitement showing how happy he is.

"Aapko aana h?"nandini asked him.

"Yeeshhh..."aarav replied in total excitement, jumping on couch.

"On one condition.."Cabir told him to tease.

"What.."aarav became sad & questioned him showing his hands.

"Yahi ki you'll have milk 2mrw morning without any tantrums.."Nandini took the advantage & kept hid condition.

Others were smiling seeing duo's expression. Her Fake condition expressions & his sadness filled expression.

"Okay.. i will.. lekin i also have one condition.."he agreed but on a condition too.

"Aakhir cabir ka beta hai.."dhruv mocked cheekishly & said, "Which condition.."

"I will be with you all on stage.. manjul (manjur) hai.."he kept his condition & everyone chuckled on naive aarav. And immediately agreed his condition. He jumped in excitement & then ran to Manik's lap.

Manik was all time silent, lost in that message, didn't realized when aarav jumped in his lap.

"Kaha khoya hua hai..fir se Soha ne kuch kaha kya"Cabir tapped his shoulder & said giggling.

Hearing her name, Nandini's Jealousy was seen clearly. He turned & saw her & smirked seeing her.

"Actually she is a nice person..Cute bhi hai.."he tried to tease nandini but seems like just hearing her name she was leveled to jealously.

"Indeed.."she grinned her teeths & replied. "Let's go.."she said & aarav jumped to her.

"Massi ninu aa lahi hai..(massi, i am sleepy)!!"aarav said rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go then guys.."dhruv said & moved with Alya wishing others good night.

"Ahh.. Cabir.. ruk na.."Manik said as they were moving out.

"We are waiting outside.."Navya said & trio went out.

Manik showed him the message & asked for any clue.
"Kuch nai samjh raha.. but don't worry.. Text me this no. I'll figure out something.." cabir said & he left after bidding bye.

They reached Nandini's Home & retired to their rooms. Nandini slept thinking about Manik & Soha.

"This Soha na.. she is too much now.. aayiaappa you know aaj office tak aa gayi..ye manik na kabi nai sunta.. wait.. but why am so affected.. pagl.. nandini you need not to worry about... what.. uff.. am gonna be mad now.. chup chap so ja nandu.."she had a self talk & praying to her aayiappa she slept.

Manik was resting on his bed, when he got a message on his phone.

"Soha Khurrana, a double faced person, is here to get married for her Father's sake. That message was about her. Cos she is planning to trap you for it. The No. was of some Yuvraj.."